Minshaw Pups

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo only son of the Howler dog I lost. Just gone 5 years old and what a machine he's been. Not the level of dog he's father was but not far off. ATB 

Few pics of Reggie aka scrappy doo !! Fox shot and retried.RIP big lad

Lost my howler dog last year broke he's neck he was my best dog to date and loved teeth. Absolutely gutted me at the time nearly packed job in didn't feel Like going out and I'd only lost he's howlers

Posted Images

I hope so Andy

He's had the best of starts in life and he's keen to go now but I know the dog needs the summer to be right. Jumps like a stag now retrieves live to hand and been in on a few tracking scenes lol

Extremely loyal and clingy to me as is bitch but Reggie was the same.

They've had a good education and been fed the best of gear and now it's up to them come the new season.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Cheers mate, yeah Reggie missed a lot last season but my little half bred did me proud and achieved incredible feats, I have howler and Lucy out of litter. Small red bitch I bought back off a lad as he wasn't looking after it and gifted it to young lad as he's moms blind and no dad and he's keen as the dogs lol. Another bitch in next village that's with my lamping partner and the other red dog with lad who owns the mother of pups.

No complaints from any of us so far.

It's early doors so I'm not counting my chickens but future looking bright for pups.

Black and Tan was a gift from lad with mother and she's a real runner and doesn't miss many big or small rabbits and Howler doing superb for a young dog. Very clever and insane drive with him. He wants to be out every night.

Cheers

• Like 2

Cracking post you ve done right by dog holding him back till he mature and now you ll reap the benefits now big time he a hell a strong dog and the right lines running through him worker to worker from start to finish hope you have a good season with him and litter mates etc atb taffey