Minshaw Pups

Cheers lads

He does for me and he's going to be tool and a half for sure.

Bred right from tested proven dogs and hes probaly one of keenest pups I've ever had to raise.

For he's age he's progressing quicker than I thought and needs to be held back till he's older

He's nose is superb already and loves catching feather. He's had snipe pheasants etc whilst out on mooches ..

Hopefully a bright future ahead for him as he's getting the best of everything with no expense spared and left be a pup and gain he's education since he's had he's jabs from stock to jumping small fences recall on and off lamp and allowed to watch and get in with the tracking and is one he'll of a happy bold pup

Atb and thanks for the nice comments

Happy hunting !

• Like 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo only son of the Howler dog I lost. Just gone 5 years old and what a machine he's been. Not the level of dog he's father was but not far off. ATB 

Few pics of Reggie aka scrappy doo !! Fox shot and retried.RIP big lad

Lost my howler dog last year broke he's neck he was my best dog to date and loved teeth. Absolutely gutted me at the time nearly packed job in didn't feel Like going out and I'd only lost he's howlers

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took how're out back field last night for first time and ran 4 rabbits picking up 3 and retrieving 2 live to hand. Hare was shot and retrieved p. very happy with him now and as season has finished for me now really as everything pairing up,

Nearly 9 months old. Looking forward to next season all ready lol

post-4922-0-71853100-1424722084_thumb.jpg

post-4922-0-36087800-1424722108_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Few more up to date of Howler and Lucy

Lucy is litter sister to howler and was gifted to me by breeder, I had originally bought back a bitch pup from litter as clearly wasn't being looked after but after buying her I gifted her to a young lad who's lost he's dad and mum is blind and I take him lamping a lot so I'll still see her and she's looking a million dollars now no sooner had bitch gone when Lucy was offered to me and another trip up the motorway began !

She's about 23 1/2" and very fast and tight. Howler around 26" mark and a flying machine with good pace

They turn 10 months middle of this month and an ideal age come September.

post-4922-0-82368800-1428603620_thumb.jpg

post-4922-0-46376300-1428603678.jpg

post-4922-0-55299300-1428603736_thumb.jpg

• Like 7