Malinois X Bull Greyhound

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dog pup, 1 bitch pup. Both parents owned by myself, rest of litter gone locally. These pups will be general purpose working/hunting dogs. £250, £150 to be given back if the dog is still owned on

Sire.

Puppy peddling yes, been doing so much I'm gonna have to get some new tyres on my bike.

Posted Images

Believe me it's photo like that or of them sleeping they are electric. 8 weeks and they move like pups 3 times there age

Put it this way I would fancy my chances if I was a rat that wandered the wrong way :icon_eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9 enquires off here and over 30 calls from the net. I am still yet to find a good home or a home that can do these pups justice.

Lots of people seem to think these are a keep in the kennel take it out once or twice a week lamping dog. These dogs will need to be worked and on a regular basis. Not one person has bothered to come and see the parents work.

The pups here are already showing guarding instincts and this will need to be harnessed. They all retrieve, sit and are house trained, to a fashion, not easy to do with four pups :icon_eek: and yes I now have 4, one was returned as the new owners couldn't handle it! They said it wouldn't leave their dog alone and kept chewing things. Needless to say they didn't get their money back.

I read the thread about "Best hunting dogs you've seen" well believe me these would be on there. Both parents excel at hunting otherwise these pups wouldn't be here.

Don't be scared they don't bite, yet :laugh:.

Seriously these pups are very trainable and I repeat will make a valuable addition to anyone's pack or even a lone hunter.

I will try and put some pictures up for all the picture lovers.

• Like 1

lee put some pics up its a shame these conna find the right spots ,and need the justice given they deserve , for those out there who want a loyal hunting companion with big plusses give the fella a ring .atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Marmite cross,but anyone considering them,the fellas right,they need stimulation/a job,think of a working xborder collie but without the hyper /twitchyness.?

My old shepherd lurcher needed the same or she got naughty,and once after she had a particularly long season,I had to walk her a week for miles on the lead,as with hormones settling ,lack of exercise and prey drive intensified I couldn't trust her recall or broken to non prey species .

Personally I would like to see some of the blood introduced to a line of collie lurchers curs,which was my plan when I had mine.shame it never happened.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Still got a dog pup here. This pup is not scared of anything, will make a great protection dog that you catch gear with,

Pup is hunting, retrieving, super willing to please and pup has been inoculated. It is house trained and lives in kennel. Best pup here, shame I can't keep more than one dog.

Price negotiable according to home. Pup would of been sold time and time again, if I'd of just been looking for the money.

Pup is welcome back if not suitable, but I doubt if it will come back.

• 5 months later...