The Voice Of The Moderate Muslim.......

If everyone here can see Islam is a problem which acts more like a cult than a religion of peace then why can't the mps? Not one to make conspiracy theories but I don't think they are stupid, more so greedy. Maybe like some have said that generations down the line will be more watered down. It's a bloody big gamble though. There is a bloke at work who says his a Muslim. We talk about things and he seems ok in that we have abit of banter with each other. Not sure if his saying it just due to being young and i front of other blokes but he says his happy for gays to be killed. This same Muslim finishes work on a Friday and will have a few beers lol. Said to him shouldn't be get lashed for that and he says yeah but we're in England.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

I need to answer this in two parts,   Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive   Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but t

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Communi

Posted Images

true christian, brian haw r.i.p. u keyboard warmongers should listen to this legend.

Brian Haw was a mentally ill tramp who dumped his family to live on the streets.

You must be a right tit if that's your hero.

sheep, the mental tramp again just for u :thumbs:

i don'r normaly post on this site, but here goes. Britain is being taken over, at any over point in history it would be called an invasion, so why not fight agaist it. I know that there will be people that say live and let live, but sorry if this impacts on my day to day life, I say fight the f***ers to the end.I not a racist, but i am an anti islamist fundamentalist. The old proverb don't bite the hand that feeds you springs to mind. I admit I have had a few sherberts at this point, but my believes are still the same

• Like 1

If everyone here can see Islam is a problem which acts more like a cult than a religion of peace then why can't the mps?

I think I can answer that: MPs can see it but they know a lot of muslims block vote the way their imams tell them.

Consider the woman who is forced to wear a vale and isn’t allowed to look her husband in the eye. Who will she vote for?...whoever the f**k she is told to, that’s who.

It makes a mockery of British democracy, but its why most MPs would crawl through a tunnel of turds and wasps if the imams told them to.

Don’t believe me? Then look how West Indians are treated…..f*****g awfully for the most part. And why? Because the government know the majority of them can’t be arsed to vote.

The only way to change things is use your own vote while we are still the majority.

Mohammad didn't write the Koran as he was illiterate.

I will admit that rapists, paedophiles, wife beaters, and violence junkies, are attracted to the religion because that's allowed .

But I'll repeat Islam's only success was through jihad, muhammad preached the religion of Islam for 13 year in mecca and got only 150 followers then he moved to medina where he turned to jihad and gained 10,000 followers per year and when he died ever Arab was a Muslim = peace failed, jihad was an overwhelming success.

If when you say Islam fails to conquer countries ,you mean a "good parasite doesn't kill its host", then we agree .

Assuming he was a real person? No mo didn't write the quran, he got a jewish scribe to write it, it allways makes me wonder how mohammed knew what the jewish fella wrote? Maybe that's why islam is so f****d up :laugh: The jewish geezer got his own back for Medina :hmm:

Jihad is the act, roughly "holy war in the name of promoting islam" or something close? Tell me mate how you going to have any jihad without some very motivated "jihadists" to do your dirty work? Hence the sexual elements in islam, to keep the blokes happy, there's a bit of a clue with martyrs getting 72 virgins as a reward.

I meant, islam failed to conquer the odd country, like Yougoslavia, the balance got to close for a democracy and the Yougo's only had one option left :hmm: Sound familiar? lol

We're on the same side mate, but not quite the same camp ;)