The Voice Of The Moderate Muslim.......

Are we saying moderate Muslims don't exist?

To answer that question you need to look at a country where it is ruled by the great majority of the population being an Islamic faith, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria etc etc

You tell me if they are moderate or not?

There's an implication moderate Muslims don't exist, right? That deep down they are all secret jihadist's, waiting for the trigger......that would be our biggest threat wouldn't it?

Thats why I asked the question, do we think they don't exist, even on home soil?

I need to answer this in two parts,

Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive

Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but that is only because they choose to only follow parts of the Koran that don't restrict their life style,

Let me explain, for the last 16 years I have worked in Bradford which is one of the most densely Pakistani Muslim community's in the UK. I have witnessed their bare face lying, cheating, dishonesty at first hand but ONLY to the indigenous population as we are considered the un-believers, they won't cheat a fellow Muslim. I've known them drink alcohol, take drugs, smoke weed, commit adultery all of which isn't allowed within their religion but they still do it because they take the bits out of their religion that suits them,

These are moderate Muslims, the ones who think its cool to tell the world they are oppressed brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith but what ever you do don't take away their Sky TV, mobile phone, or KFC.

So what about the comment of this faith spreading, well my job takes me to Scotland several times a year as well as dozens of other city's in the UK, I have seen in the last 20 years with my own eyes the growth of the Pakistani/Islamic community in Birmingham,Leicester, Bradford and London is almost unrecognisable to 20 years ago.

Scotland had been to a large extent has avoided this surge in population even in Edinburgh, Aberdeen Glasgow it's nowhere near the growth of UK cities which IMO is why some of the Scottish lads look upon these threads being written by a bunch of neo nazis.

The truth is they haven't had the experience yet of a community which wishes to move in, refuse to integrate and work the system to gain as much from it as they can without putting back and then expecting the rest of the community to bend over backwards for fear of appearing fascist or racist.

I am no racist, to me the colour of a persons skin is as important as the colour of their car, what in am is an Englishman with Christian values, I have worked every day since I left school at 15 (never been unemployed) to provide for my wife and children and I pay my taxes into a nation to hopefully help those less fortunate than myself.

What boils my piss is feeling a 2nd rate citizen in my own country and seeing the growth of Islam which only wishes me harm or to change my religion to their perverse way of life.

It is not just us it's the whole of Europe, France has practically gone they sleep walked into it and we are doing the same. Basic maths tells you if the indigenous population only has one or two children per family and the Islamic community doubles this growth rate there will eventually be a time when they are the majority population, not that I will live to see it thank god but I feel for my grand children and their children's children. Again this isn't right wing propaganda I've witnessed this first hand

To be honest I get really bored of these threads but you asked so I answered you.

ATB Seeker.

Thanks for the honest answer seeker, anyone denying there is a problem is obviously deluded, we have allowed too much immigration....no doubt...

To me Seeker most people who consider themselves having a faith, pick & choose what they follow, Christians, Muslims, Catholics, Jews all do it & all have low lifes within their ranks, cheating & working life to their advantage, it's human nature....are some worse than others? Maybe.....I just take people at face value, I know good honest people from all those faiths...they do exist! I know I wouldn't want to live somewhere that had a very high percentage of immigrants, so I can't judge a lot of other opinions really, but hey, I'm an immigrant here myself! So I shouldn't judge....

I do know Muslims though, that are alien to the ones you describe....but I guess we can only draw on our own experiences..

ATB

• Like 2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

I need to answer this in two parts,   Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive   Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but t

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Communi

Posted Images

To answer that question you need to look at a country where it is ruled by the great majority of the population being an Islamic faith, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria etc etc

There's an implication moderate Muslims don't exist, right? That deep down they are all secret jihadist's, waiting for the trigger......that would be our biggest threat wouldn't it?

Thats why I asked the question, do we think they don't exist, even on home soil?

Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive

Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but that is only because they choose to only follow parts of the Koran that don't restrict their life style,

Let me explain, for the last 16 years I have worked in Bradford which is one of the most densely Pakistani Muslim community's in the UK. I have witnessed their bare face lying, cheating, dishonesty at first hand but ONLY to the indigenous population as we are considered the un-believers, they won't cheat a fellow Muslim. I've known them drink alcohol, take drugs, smoke weed, commit adultery all of which isn't allowed within their religion but they still do it because they take the bits out of their religion that suits them,

These are moderate Muslims, the ones who think its cool to tell the world they are oppressed brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith but what ever you do don't take away their Sky TV, mobile phone, or KFC.

So what about the comment of this faith spreading, well my job takes me to Scotland several times a year as well as dozens of other city's in the UK, I have seen in the last 20 years with my own eyes the growth of the Pakistani/Islamic community in Birmingham,Leicester, Bradford and London is almost unrecognisable to 20 years ago.

Scotland had been to a large extent has avoided this surge in population even in Edinburgh, Aberdeen Glasgow it's nowhere near the growth of UK cities which IMO is why some of the Scottish lads look upon these threads being written by a bunch of neo nazis.

The truth is they haven't had the experience yet of a community which wishes to move in, refuse to integrate and work the system to gain as much from it as they can without putting back and then expecting the rest of the community to bend over backwards for fear of appearing fascist or racist.

I am no racist, to me the colour of a persons skin is as important as the colour of their car, what in am is an Englishman with Christian values, I have worked every day since I left school at 15 (never been unemployed) to provide for my wife and children and I pay my taxes into a nation to hopefully help those less fortunate than myself.

What boils my piss is feeling a 2nd rate citizen in my own country and seeing the growth of Islam which only wishes me harm or to change my religion to their perverse way of life.

It is not just us it's the whole of Europe, France has practically gone they sleep walked into it and we are doing the same. Basic maths tells you if the indigenous population only has one or two children per family and the Islamic community doubles this growth rate there will eventually be a time when they are the majority population, not that I will live to see it thank god but I feel for my grand children and their children's children. Again this isn't right wing propaganda I've witnessed this first hand

To be honest I get really bored of these threads but you asked so I answered you.

ATB Seeker.

Thanks for the honest answer seeker, anyone denying there is a problem is obviously deluded, we have allowed too much immigration....no doubt...

To me Seeker most people who consider themselves having a faith, pick & choose what they follow, Christians, Muslims, Catholics, Jews all do it & all have low lifes within their ranks, cheating & working life to their advantage, it's human nature....are some worse than others? Maybe.....I just take people at face value, I know good honest people from all those faiths...they do exist! I know I wouldn't want to live somewhere that had a very high percentage of immigrants, so I can't judge a lot of other opinions really, but hey, I'm an immigrant here myself! So I shouldn't judge....

I do know Muslims though, that are alien to the ones you describe....but I guess we can only draw on our own experiences..

ATB

Two good posts.

I take Seeker's point that I don't live in an area with a high density of muslims but they are here (i.e. 2 doors down & directly opposite me) & I've yet to have any real issue with them.

ATB Seeker.

ATB

Two good posts.

I take Seeker's point that I don't live in an area with a high density of muslims but they are here (i.e. 2 doors down & directly opposite me) & I've yet to have any real issue with them.

hit them now then you'll be a local hero

Pesky - Sometimes I despair, and this is one of those times. To paraphrase Churchill, you strike me as the sort who feeds a crocodile in the hope that you'll be eaten last !

If you can't even acknowledge that there is an ever-growing threat, I fear that nothing I say will open your eyes.....................

(And for the record, I never exorted anyone to vote UKIP, or any other party.)

Crocodiles can be really dangerous, but I can't see the crocodile. You people use sweeping statements applied to all muslims as if they're all terrorists. That's wrong and unfair and driven by a racist agenda.

There IS an ever growing threat, particularly in the UK largely because of a lack of tolerance, understanding and acceptance of people of different faith. You want to blame muslim kids becoming 'radicalised' on hook handed clerics and preachers of hate but it's you people who are creating this monster...and it's deliberate.

.......................Wipe your chin mate youve got a bit of shit on it............

Eh...okay, cheers for that.

An anti-muslim thread...what a novel idea :thumbs:

Well, it's nice to have some continuity don't you think ?! And I don't recall saying I'm anti-muslim ! :whistling:
It's fcuking boring. Bunch of doom merchants.

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

When that YES vote goes through they will know what doom and gloom is, 5 years on after encouraging migrants in to create a tax base rate, watch this space it won't be all ginger hair and freckles then…….. No armed forces, weak custom and border controls, I almost feel sorry for them…………….ALMOST ;)

If you feel so strongly about all this, and feel so threatened, then why don't you do something about it? Some of you seem to post endlessly on here...a fcuking hunting website..., talking about the threat all Islam poses, veiled references to some 'day of reckoning' or what'll happen when the jihadists come back. It's pathetic..., totally fcuking impotent. At least the jihadists have the backbone to go off and fight for what they believe is right. You lot are all wind & p!sh!!!

• Like 1

If you feel so strongly about all this, and feel so threatened, then why don't you do something about it? Some of you seem to post endlessly on here...a fcuking hunting website..., talking about the threat all Islam poses, veiled references to some 'day of reckoning' or what'll happen when the jihadists come back. It's pathetic..., totally fcuking impotent. At least the jihadists have the backbone to go off and fight for what they believe is right. You lot are all wind & p!sh!!!

Hunting site correct, with a general forum for general chat, so some are chatting in general about current events, nobody else seems to have a problem with that.

• Like 1

Hunting site correct, with a general forum for general chat, so some are chatting in general about current events, nobody else seems to have a problem with that.
General section's for whatever....no issue with that. What does it achieve exactly? Just a place for you to come and whine but change absolutely nada!

Well, it's nice to have some continuity don't you think ?! And I don't recall saying I'm anti-muslim ! :whistling:

When that YES vote goes through they will know what doom and gloom is, 5 years on after encouraging migrants in to create a tax base rate, watch this space it won't be all ginger hair and freckles then.. No armed forces, weak custom and border controls, I almost feel sorry for them.ALMOST ;)
Do you have a problem with the Scottish as well? What a surprise!

was gonna sit this 1 out, but this post is nothing but the truth. :toast:

Edited by NEWSBOY

ATB Seeker.

ATB

Two good posts.

hit them now then you'll be a local hero

and your the village idiot, take it you have hit your local muslims?

When that YES vote goes through they will know what doom and gloom is, 5 years on after encouraging migrants in to create a tax base rate, watch this space it won't be all ginger hair and freckles then.. No armed forces, weak custom and border controls, I almost feel sorry for them.ALMOST ;)
Do you have a problem with the Scottish as well? What a surprise!

I have no problem with the scottish whatsoever, just voicing an opinion in GENERAL chat, just an opinion as i do not think it will change nada :thumbs:

Backbone ? To murder unarmed non-combative journalists who have their hands tied behind their backs ? That's your idea of 'backbone', is it ? Would you have posted that if it was your relative who had been butchered for a jihadi photo-opportunity ?

If they aren't the words of an apologist, then I don't know what is !

• Like 3