Gazza Arested Again

It's a potential viscous circle really, on one hand you're right, business such as pubs shouldn't be shafted & should be encouraged, creating jobs etc

But hiking up taxes on you're average supermarket beer or bottle of wine.....screws half the country that just can't bare going down the pub anymore, because of the cnuts you find there.....& when you've got kids, a beer in front of the telly will suffice....

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite memory of Gazza was when he turned up at the Raoul Moat saga, with fishing rod, a KFC and a few tinnies, to try end the siege. The man's a legend.

How many times can you try and help someone who is just bent on self destruction?   TC

Because in England we dont look after are own,every other f****r yes ,but not our own!!

What I'm saying is Goverment should hike up tax on alcohol in supermarkets and give pubs tax breaks to give them a fighting chance

Domestic house Sky TV 70 per month

A boozer 500

Why ?

They havnt a fooking cat in hells chance of making it pay

Thus communities suffer

Jobs are lost

i think imo pubs deserve all they get .no smoking.no football tops .no trainers no visible tatoos thats just a few then 3quid a bottle of bud ffs max not a bit of wonder their fooked.they didnt even make a stand agin the smoking ban and take a few fines .

Biggest mistake he made was moving to London. I idolized him when I was growing up, its sad to see him like he is now, he seemed to be getting himself sorted over the last couple of years.

I'm sorry what you on about?!?!......... Oh gazza?

I thought this thread was about, pub v supermarket prices, the smoking ban and taxes...... :laugh:

• Like 1

i looooove a drink im gunna get smashed next saturday and why??? cus i want to and no cameron is going to stop me, now this is the point i can stop easy and you may laugh after xmas i not touch a drop until may june, its easy, we are not robots youve gotta have some fun or you just going to stayed couped up indoors and the days float by and the lid on your box is closing. now as life some buggar always has to much and give the rest a bad name