And Yet Another 'person' With A Knife In London

Somebody's son or daughter dead.....probably over nothing more than a spilled pint or some silly bint or dude !!

f***ing terrible. :(

The other year mate 13 people got stabbed coming out of the club.

What seems to happen is a bit of trouble in the club that gets stopped.

Then a phone call is made and there mates from outta town come down and lay in wait.

Its a lively little town here mate, as I said plenty celebs,footie players and well off people.

Just seems the gangs from london come to and fro when this club is open.

But I must stress, the police station is shut at nite times

And theres no police presance during closing time.

Cuts cuts and more cuts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had people pull a knife on me 3 times in my life, twice in South London and once where I live now. Wogs the first two times and a white dude the last time...... I am no big macho bloke but all

You certainly learn who your true friends are as you get older ... As a youngster I think most blokes would get in a ruck at the drop of a hat to defend their mates and just because its a chance for a

Not being funny mate but ive lived and worked in north and east london all my life and I have never ever carried a knife or tool of any description what so ever. Sorry but in my eyes your as bad as a

Why do you think it is that makes it ok for people to stab someone over practically nothing? Drink no doubt plays apart of it the case of the stabbings near the club. Thing is though they must be searched going in? As for calling mates surely the mates must be sobber and abit more sensible? Have watched people when drunk argue and it's such a cringe. They'd probably be mates if sobber and be ashamed if they saw themselves drunk. Don't get me wrong Ive been a drunk prat but guess I've got old, I just like a quiet drink now days.

Why do you think it is that makes it ok for people to stab someone over practically nothing? Drink no doubt plays apart of it the case of the stabbings near the club. Thing is though they must be searched going in? As for calling mates surely the mates must be sobber and abit more sensible? Have watched people when drunk argue and it's such a cringe. They'd probably be mates if sobber and be ashamed if they saw themselves drunk. Don't get me wrong Ive been a drunk prat but guess I've got old, I just like a quiet drink now days.

I don't drink and haven't for many years

And dont go in pubs as I

Cant stand the pissheads and coke heads that are in them now days.

• Like 1

I don't go out often for similar reasons to be honest. Bores me having to watch everyone think their some sort of gangster. Comes down the that thing again with willing to do bird over a never has been. Don't get into fights just because I keep my thoughts to myself lol but could easily be done. Believe it or not its why I prefered raving. Never get any troubl as everyone's of their tits on mdma. Have dropped my phone and had someone give it back to me more than once, don't think that'll happen in a club. Sound a right miserable b*****d don't I lol.

Edited by dare

i grew up in new cross/deptford area, moved out near lee green when i was a teenager. new cross has always been rough, dad lived there most his life and even in the 50s there were gangs (the razor gang, the hammer gang, the knife gang etc) but the difference was that they werent pulling knives on old ladies in the street or threatening kids just for their phones. just like WILF we used to get all over catford, greenwich, lewisham and we gat into a few scrapes and to be honest looking back we did things which i hope to god my own kids never do!! but i never felt worried or afraid, it was just how we lived our lives.

then when i was about fifteen i got stopped by two older black lads in the street, near the leegate shops,(across from the tigers head pubs)they werent trying to mug me or anything, just said i shouldnt look at them (now we were always taught to look someone in the eye, these clowns thought i should look at the floor as they passed! as if!) anyway, i ended up getting a knife in me. luckily i half turned, half covered up, and took it in the shoulder blade, messy but not too dangerous, couple of inches difference though could have been a different story. four of my brothers drove the streets for hours looking for them, had hammers and allsorts, i'm glad they didnt find them becasue there would have been a murder for sure. but even after this i never felt i had to arm myself, it was just how we lived our lives!!

and WILF a question, growing up round there, why the hell are you not a millwall supporter? even charlton or palace would be better than being a hammer!!

• Like 2

Over the years I am 58 now I have had about 6 people pull knives on me and I have been cut once also had a gun pulled on me and my mate by a turk when I was in Germany.I was stood next to a chap when he got shot in the chest by a 9mm from about 10 feet away and it is not like the films.I used to go to the football on a Saturday just for the ruck but stopped going when a lot of my mates started carrying Stanley knives, sticking the nut on someone or putting the boot in is one thing but slashing or stabbing someone possibly killing them not my idea of a good time so I stopped going.This was all 30-40 years ago so things have not really changed and nothing is new either.In the 50s the teddy boys had razor blades stitched in their lapels and over a hundred years ago the peaky blinders had razors in the peaks of their caps.

Had a small knife slash off someone i knew,i found he burgled my house so i put all his windows through and gave him a few boots to the head,i didnt see him reach into his pocket sliced back of my leg,you always find people that carry carnt fight but think they can

• Like 1

Had a small knife slash off someone i knew,i found he burgled my house so i put all his windows through and gave him a few boots to the head,i didnt see him reach into his pocket sliced back of my leg,you always find people that carry carnt fight but think they can

nd WILF a question, growing up round there, why the hell are you not a millwall supporter? even charlton or palace would be better than being a hammer!!

Hahaha.......long story short, moves to an area east of the river that was very kind to me, made a decent circle of mates who were all hammers fans and naturally gravitated towards that.

We all used to go football as kids together.

The area has been very kind to me away from the madness of South London.

David powell (the ex player and old groundsman at Charlton) his garden backed onto my garden and his boy was in my class........used to go down and watch Charlton games from the bit of waste ground by the flats, you could see about 2/3 of the pitch from up there !!

Listening to some of these stories puts me in mind of an old saying i found out the hard way :D ....." Knives dont cut you.....people do ! "

When we was in our late teens there was a big horrible c**t i used to run into from time to time.....big twitchy weird looking f****r used to walk about with a big overcoat on even in the summer !.....word was he had inside pockets in this big coat with all sorts of tools,he,d be sweating buckets but you,d never see him without this big coat on.

This one day i got told he,d pulled a blade on a little mate of mine over nothing so being right up for all that caper back then i went looking for him and found him standing waiting at a bus stop......all the local dickheads were already there as rumour had got round there was going to be a bit of a tussle....

Me being an over confident fool walked up and just put it on him from the off......out comes some fancy butterfly knife that he started doing all these fancy moves with.....like a complete prat i then ripped my shirt open Incredible Hulk style and said " come on then stick it in me you c**t " :icon_redface: ..............at this point someone shouted out " theres the ol bill " to which i took my eye off him for a split second.....only to feel a slice across my stomach and see him sprinting in the opposite direction......there i am stood there with all sorts of shit leaking out my stomach.......still got the scar today but it was a valuable lesson in not underestimating people :D

• Like 4

Hope you got him back :) wouldn't let something like that go. So easily could have gone the other way and your dead over what? Dunno why people don't seem to understand that and the impact it'll have for such a minor thing.

nd WILF a question, growing up round there, why the hell are you not a millwall supporter? even charlton or palace would be better than being a hammer!!

Hahaha.......long story short, moves to an area east of the river that was very kind to me, made a decent circle of mates who were all hammers fans and naturally gravitated towards that.

We all used to go football as kids together.

The area has been very kind to me away from the madness of South London.

David powell (the ex player and old groundsman at Charlton) his garden backed onto my garden and his boy was in my class........used to go down and watch Charlton games from the bit of waste ground by the flats, you could see about 2/3 of the pitch from up there !!

:) do you get back down lewisham way much wilf? i can tell you for sure that it is even MADDER now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by beast

Cut about that way sometimes mate, out doing a bit of business or visiting or what have you........other than that, you wouldn't get me back living in London for all the tea in china.

Can't stand it but it will always be in my blood cause that's where my history is if you get my drift.

Hope you got him back :) wouldn't let something like that go. So easily could have gone the other way and your dead over what? Dunno why people don't seem to understand that and the impact it'll have for such a minor thing.

I dont see sticking up for a pal who was scared shitless as such a minor thing......i just went about it the wrong way............and no i never got him back he moved out the area after that ;)

• Like 1

If your the type of person who is naturally loyal by nature then it's just in you to stick up for your pals in any situations........trouble I found is that most of these pals wouldn't do the same for you.

There's maybe a couple of people you meet in your life who would never turn their back no matter what the odds.

If you have that type of character then it's often what leads you down the garden path as a young man, it don't happen much as you get older as certain situation don't really arise because you are doing older blokes stuff.

Some blokes just look for agro their whole life, trouble is, normally in life you don't have to look to far !!

• Like 3