Fookin Bullocks .

just come back of the dog walk, prob if I hadn't lost me temper with the above,i could have been killed. Buck chased something through the edge into next field, not sure what it was ,don't think it was a rabbit as Buck was going flat out for a good couple mins, and Bryn decided to join in as well. as norm Bryn don't bother if just a rabbit. Anyway I left the public lane and went into field to find dogs , got to bottom of field and about 17 Bullocks were chasing the dogs, I got to the bottom of field and they got Bryn boxed in the edge, Buck got over the fence and stood there . I started to shout them and whack them with the rope leads, most of them ran off, but 2 of the twats wouldn't leave Bryn alone. I lost me temper and booted them and whacked them hard across eyes , that moved them they pissed of then, if I had me stick i prob of busted it aswell on them, feck me was I angry , I don't loose it much but when I do its a bad temper. I told my wife I said nearly come home with one dog, told her what happened , she said people have been killed before with cattle, prob because your a mad prat it prob saved Bryn life . So what started as nice 2 hour walk could ended in disaster ,be real careful when bullocks about .!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think somebodys hacked your account Ray. Must have, 'cos you would have told us how much they weigh!

deff ,mate, I know your right, but I think most people would try to help the old dog, couldn't leave him to get squashed could I .

i was out a few years ago with my house staffy in tow,he was chased around the field and couldnt get away from a gang of mad heiffers,well he made the decision to come back to me with heiffers in tow.

there b*****ds ray one of our workers on the farm got hit a big old bull a few months back ,he was very lucky to get away with a few bruises ..glad old bryns ok though . :thumbs::thumbs:

yeh your right paul dangerous things , yeh got Bryn just about he ok. :thumbs:

I was walking down a path closed in on either side the other day the fence line is a hedge as I came to pass a gate two young cows startled and set off noticing the youngsters panic an adult quickly charged at the gate well feck me im glad that gate was in the way because there was no where for me to go, ive heard a of people getting killed through the summer months by cattle, I think its a case of staying out of their way or feel the consequences, man or dog ;)

Fookin hell you get up to some shit you good on ye though dont take no bullshit

had to mate ,they would have killed the older dog, as said was walking down public lane ,and it just happened, only me down there .

I was walking down a path closed in on either side the other day the fence line is a hedge as I came to pass a gate two young cows startled and set off noticing the youngsters panic an adult quickly charged at the gate well feck me im glad that gate was in the way because there was no where for me to go, ive heard a of people getting killed through the summer months by cattle, I think its a case of staying out of their way or feel the consequences, man or dog ;)

true micky , but it was just one of them things, norm dogs just walk by me down this lane, as you never see nobody or game, just strange day really

• Like 1

Its not worth the chance trying to get through fields at the minute .your lucky man it could have been so much worse glad to here you and the dog are allright.no many a lad lost his terriers and lurchers stamped to death.

deff ,mate, I know your right, but I think most people would try to help the old dog, couldn't leave him to get squashed could I .

• Like 2

i was out a few years ago with my house staffy in tow,he was chased around the field and couldnt get away from a gang of mad heiffers,well he made the decision to come back to me with heiffers in tow.He ran right in under my feet and the basterding cattle hit me straight in the back between the shoulders,they tried to stop but couldnt in time and i was knocked for 6,laid out on the floor with the fukin dog gone over the nearest ditch,all heiffers having a good sniff and drooling clear gummy liquid on top of me.I couldnt protect myself and I was just lucky the cattle didnt take it any further,it knocked the wind out of me and i had trouble trying to breath for days afterwards,I had one huge bruise from the base of my neck to the lower part of my back.To this day I realse how lucky I was i didnt have a broken back.as for the staff......well the bollix hasnt been amongst the livestock since,th cowardly cnut,nowdays I dont take em for granted like I used to,one eye on the cattle and one eye on where im heading,this time of year when its warm and humid i think it drives a lot of livestock bonkers.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2