£150 Quid Dog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i would not do the bark collar for one simple reason if the dogs running a rabbit and whimpers then gets a shock it may think it because it s running the rabbit and stop running them all together

got to love THL

Am i right in saying?, you ran a dog you didn't know for sure to be fully fit on big rabbits and now your pissed off she whines on a chase.on them Let me think ..............

she is deffo one for bigger game pulling of smaller stuff to run bigger stuff. she aint a nervous dog at all and she does her job. it must just be excitement she don't do it on rabbits. she don't do it on every run either its just not something I have ever had to put up with. those fallow can shift abit....

Most dogs have no trouble getting up to them, it's when they get there, that the real dogs show there class, and I don't mean a savage, that locks on anywhere it can.

So it sounds to me, that dog will earn his keep, and put a few shillings in ya pocket.

Happy Hunting..

Anybody seen the Brad Pitt film,the Fight Club,first rule of the fight club and all that,in reality the first rule of taking on a second hand lurcher is,"be careful,very,very careful",the second rule is"take the fecking thing on trial without exchanging dollar",any honest lurcher owner will be happy to let this happen,unless you turn up in a transit and have an annoying Irish Pykey slavver about you.The third rule is"source an honest bred pup and don,t be so fecking impatient".

• Like 2

if I took it out on a trial Morton I prob would of still took the dog in all honestly. I have a pup now its far from ready. I will be out there doing a bit I cant sit about waiting for the end of next season to come along to give the pup a few runs. I will no doubt have a good season with this dog she will put big and small quarry in the bag just a shame she makes that bloody annoying dull whinge lol

• Like 1

haymin I am more than happy to put this bitch against yours on the bigger stuff the offers there...

mate I'll put it up against yours I got 3 words for you (grow f***ing up ) first you aint happy then you are then you would have bought it anyway you sound a right bute
  • Like 1

haymin I am more than happy to put this bitch against yours on the bigger stuff the offers there...

dont need to prove nothing to any one , about my dogs , couldn't think of nothing worse going down to someplace to run my dog with out permission probably , and to go down and here a dog yapping all night would be a nightmare for me , I can just picture it now we get to the place we get out the Car and you slam the door ?, now away and have another joint and gee yir self a shack min ✌atb ?

to be fair gibbo if your happy thats all that counts but to be trying to match a dog you have owned for a little over a week is a tad silly because you wont really know the dog yet you might have a goodun or one that walks when things arent going his way just enjoy what you have :thumbs:

blackmaggie I have had enough bad dogs to no a good dog lol. the dog aint the best far from it mate but I no half the people on here would slag anything off given half a chance but when the opportunity comes to run there dog against a pile of shit they don't want to no a bit suspect really??