Excersing Dogs

Iv recently injured my leg and looking at Being in plaster for up to 8 weeks then Pysio after that. Iv got my pup at 7 n half month which I don't mind holding off but I took an older dog off a mate who wasn't working her to bring my pup on and start the season with. Gradually I was bringing her fitness up but now my legs busted she won't be getting any work soon. I don't want to give her acknowledged for her to lie in a kennel and not get out at all. iv had mates and family saying theyl come round and take them out but as usual no one has appeared lol. Has anyone got any tips or ideas what could help me get her ticking over in the meantime? Cheers guys

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tredmill..

Pity you never new some one with an automatic car I got a shot a couple of tomes it was magic driving about.. of course it depends on which legs f****d ?. If your struging and got money to send her u

inn a good way lol

Posted Images

Run beside the car get a quad pick one up cheap sell it on when your better that's my plan for this year any way going too try the dog on the quad while lamping won't be doing much walking myself this year with bad back but the quad is my plan any way

Might be worth putting up a rough area of where you live. Seen guys on here offering to kennel dogs before for people who are going through a tough time whilst they get sorted so I'm sure someone will take it out if your happy with that. Would also change your mates if they won't even help you out and walk the dog!! Hope you get something sorted out. No other suggestions that don't involve having to pay for a solution. ATB

• Like 1

Looked at treadmills, thought they were a good idea. I can get them out the back park on my crutches for a run around but it's a nightmare if someone else comes along with a dog. Wvm is right, if I want them properly kept fit I'm gonna need to spend money. Once I'm back walking I'm wanting to get straight out lampin.

Pity you never new some one with an automatic car I got a shot a couple of tomes it was magic driving about.. of course it depends on which legs f****d ?. If your struging and got money to send her up my way there's plenty fields round my house , she'll come back a different dog ??

• Like 4

Pity you never new some one with an automatic car I got a shot a couple of tomes it was magic driving about.. of course it depends on which legs f****d ?. If your struging and got money to send her up my way there's plenty fields round my house , she'll come back a different dog ??

inn a good way lol
  • Like 3

Pity you never new some one with an automatic car I got a shot a couple of tomes it was magic driving about.. of course it depends on which legs f****d . If your struging and got money to send her up my way there's plenty fields round my house , she'll come back a different dog

Excellent offer that :yes:

• Like 1