Excersing Dogs

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tredmill..

Pity you never new some one with an automatic car I got a shot a couple of tomes it was magic driving about.. of course it depends on which legs f****d ?. If your struging and got money to send her u

inn a good way lol

Posted Images

why cant your wife walk the dogs? mine walking my two as we speak with a double buggy kids are 2 and one loads of excuses if you ask me

what you mean loads of excuses?? Why would I make excuses when I'm asking for advice? My answers are it suits me or it doesn't. You've got your wife pushing a buggy with your dog's, how many dogs you got like? Iv 4! Edited by obi2
  • 4 weeks later...

After only 4 weeks the plaster is off and got a moon boot on for 3 weeks so Can now walk again without crutches. Managed to get a coupLe mates to take the lurcher while the gfrnd delt with the terriers so ill get them back down this week to mess about with.at least I haven't missed getting out as the weather has been to warm and the ground is rock solid!!

After only 4 weeks the plaster is off and got a moon boot on for 3 weeks so Can now walk again without crutches. Managed to get a coupLe mates to take the lurcher while the gfrnd delt with the terriers so ill get them back down this week to mess about with.at least I haven't missed getting out as the weather has been to warm and the ground is rock solid!!

Glad your on the mend mate and the dog's got sorted :thumbs: