We exhibit a lot of similar traits as even the most basic of animals, even though we have a far superior brain power the animal instincts are still there. Anyone who cannot see the similarities is seriously deluded, and has some real delusions of grandeur.

TC

Without knocking your thought process Tiercel....how does this work...........ive heard you say many times about you having no fear of death and how you will accept your fate without a struggle ( or words to that effect )....infact your last post before this one said as much........

Yet you talk above about the basic similarity traits with animals.....

Explain to me how that acceptance of death you have has any relation whatsoever to the basic fight or flight instinct virtually every animal in the animal kingdom possess ?.............It would seem that your logic for your own fate is totally backward of nature and the complete opposite to the animals you claim such similarities to ?

elephant graveyard

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

We exhibit a lot of similar traits as even the most basic of animals, even though we have a far superior brain power the animal instincts are still there. Anyone who cannot see the similarities is seriously deluded, and has some real delusions of grandeur.

TC

Without knocking your thought process Tiercel....how does this work...........ive heard you say many times about you having no fear of death and how you will accept your fate without a struggle ( or words to that effect )....infact your last post before this one said as much........

Yet you talk above about the basic similarity traits with animals.....

Explain to me how that acceptance of death you have has any relation whatsoever to the basic fight or flight instinct virtually every animal in the animal kingdom possess ?.............It would seem that your logic for your own fate is totally backward of nature and the complete opposite to the animals you claim such similarities to ?

Animals do have the fight or flight mentality, but they also know when the 'time has come' through illness or disease. Quote me if you can where I said I would not fight for life. I simply said that I do not fear dying.

TC

i said before bible says in the last days theres going to be a great deception an i think thats it

But surely Von daniken does not rebuff the bible, he just puts another interpretation on it?

tircel thats what i mean, the bible is very clear already, doesnt need interpertation,the words are there it doesnt say aliens ,especially threw the bible it denounces them all the way threw telling you what they are,as said before tommy or harvey go walk your dogs dont log on simple

TC

well tircel you must be the only one that doesnt fear death,you must be brave,hopefully when i dieil.be heading upstairs,but that doesnt mean.its not going to be a bit scary,not being there to protect my family,thats the thing that fears me most,will my children be safe with the ejits trying to brainwash the kids into thinking your just an animal,it worked perfect on you.

hey you not think that teaches no morals is kids i mean after all there only animals ,thats what hitler beleived excatly,mussolini ,stalin,they all were brainwashed same as you,they had no bother slaughtering people because they said,hey there just animals kill them, excatly the kpoint im making your theory is expendable like humans.

tircel

oh an hey when you die thats the end of you,so i take it your the maturer man,so must not be long lft your goning to die soon hopefully not,but thats your reality hey who cares anyway your just a part of the problem you must die the animal,so others can evolve to be immortal,

sorry mate thahink your kidding yourself,i think your scared but your not letting on.n

hey tircel have you a soul?

hey do you teach your kids this what if they grow up an gets treated like shite an says hey im just an animal f**k it.

your theory stinks of pride arrogance,ignorance an last stupidity

oh an hey when you die thats the end of you,so i take it your the maturer man,so must not be long lft your goning to die soon hopefully not,but thats your reality hey who cares anyway your just a part of the problem you must die the animal,so others can evolve to be immortal,

sorry mate thahink your kidding yourself,i think your scared but your not letting on.n

hey tircel have you a soul?

hey do you teach your kids this what if they grow up an gets treated like shite an says hey im just an animal f**k it.

your theory stinks of pride arrogance,ignorance an last stupidity

so everybody is entitled to an opinion as long as its the same as yours, typical religious response

Can I just ask if we are not all part of the same animal kingdom why the fook do we mammals have prettymuch the same anotomical features and even share a shitload of others with species that are very different to us? Like fish for example? Frazzled your head must be lol

mushy i wouldnt say lazy lad,do you know how complex life is have a look at ome cell in your body,its more complex than a space shuttle,an you have trillions made an replaced your whole life,an they all work in unison together.

have a look at anything in your body how complex for eg research about your heart an you will find that your body is amazingly complex beyond beleif

• how do you explain this??

In our Solar System we see light from our sun reflected off the planets. In more distant galaxies light from many millions of stars takes a long time to reach the Earth. It takes light 4 years to reach the Earth from Sirius, a near neighbouring star. Using the Hubble telescope we can see the light from the Eagle Nebula, which takes 7,000 years to reach the Earth.

. Distance from the earth to stars is measured in light years. It takes a ray of light (light travels at 186,200 miles per second) one year to reach the earth. So a star that is 10 million light years away...it takes 10 million years to reach earth. That is why you'll hear astronomers say that when we are looking at stars, we are looking back into the past. FYI -- 1 light year equals about 5.8 trillion miles