• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

I wrote that last post this morning but didn't get a chance to post it, seems a bit untimely now. .

Granted that I've answered every outstanding question that was directed at me, can I some myself??

Especially aimed at evolutionists the likes of shepp, the ridiculer ;)

From what and how did everything we have come to be?

How do you establish morals, what's right and wrong, good and evil? If you believe in such that is.

Explain conscience and consciousness

And what has the theory of evolution done for the good of mankind? Especially in the science field. The questions are my own, so nothing complicated.

i said it first here englands f****d

there switching one religon for a religon that has no morals no absolutes , englands going down shithole if this Is not stopped

ifs it not a religon why are they trying to ban creationisn

i said it first here englands f****d

there switching one religon for a religon that has no morals no absolutes , englands going down shithole if this Is not stopped

ifs it not a religon why are they trying to ban creationisn

They are trying to ban creationism because it is fiction.

haha a Christian, that fellow has the cheek well shepp mate you go right ahead.an beleive that crock i give up on you

a Christian is someone who devotes there life to Jesus Christ of the bible

whats this boys name shepp im going to phone him an ask him a few q an record it an let everyone here this heresey