how ignorant are you the scientists i quoted above say evoloution is scientifically proven wrong doh

an these are evoloutionist themselves along with botonisit bio chemists zoooligists archeoligists geologists oceanographers the list gos on

i will get up more quotes from evoloutionist scientist saying its dead

even darwin said as i quoted above

so your still saying it hasnt been proved wrong then your blind mate its not even science as the quotes state

your blind

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

an neems no physiatric or doctor can help

only one person can do the job

an you know who im talking about

Would that be the very same man who, spat in the dirt , made mud and put it onto the blind mans eyes and the proceeded to tell him to wash in the pool of Siloam to cure his blindness? and you expect rational people to believe such tales ?

The post was aimed at shepp frazdog. . He said there wasn't a credible scientist who believed in the bible. I quoted Raymond Damadian, he's the guy that invented the MRI scanner for those who don't know. .

They may well be scientists who believe in the bible, but not one who can prove the authenticity of the contents.

Ask the very same scientists do they believe in the virgin birth.

Do they believe Moses parted the red sea for the safe passage of the Israelites with a single wave of his hand.

Did Jesus cure a blind man in the way mentioned in the bible.

The list is endless, yet all unbelievable to rational thought

I hate to go over old ground. . But it looks like I need to! There are TWO types of evolution. MICRO EVOLUTION: This is evolution within a species, change within animals, elephants, birds, dogs all can evolve or change, but they are still what they started out at. . Micro evolution is scientifically observed. . Now MACRO EVOLUTION is something completely different, this is the idea that one species of animal can evolve into another, like wolf to a blue whale, or dinosaurs into birds, total fantasy, never observed.

You need to look at things on a microbiological level, take DNA for example - DNA is the genetic code within our genes. . Within the DNA of an animal lays is genetic blueprint. When dogs breed they have puppies, not kittens, that's because it only has the information within it's own genome to produce it's own! Sure there is enough play in the genes to get variation, take a Labrador and Poodle, bread the two and your get a labradoodle! But we all know that you can breed dogs until the cows come home you are NEVER going to breed another animal for it. . Dogs are dogs, cats are cats, humans are humans, we can have plenty of variation, but we remain the same. . The statement "God made the wild animals according to their kinds" is scientifically sound statement. . The bible is basic but sufficient with providing us everything we need to know. .

• Like 1

yes delswal they beleive whole lot lad

So a scientist believes Jesus spat in some dirt, made mud rubbed it into the mans eyes and cured him ? and all this is true because it was written in book ?

well congratulations you have converted me, see you sunday morning

Delswal, of course it's unbelievable, you don't believe it! If there is a uncreated God who is Omnipotent (all powerful) omnipresent (everywhere at once) omniscient (all knowing) the God who spoke the sun, moon and stars into existence just by His word, what bother would it be to part the Red Sea? Or curing a blind man? That would be nothing to Him.

Now to those who believe macro evolution. Explain conscience and consciousness? from evolutionary basis that is. Give me a basis for right and wrong? How did this world come to be all that it is just from a so called pin point explosion?

Delswal, of course it's unbelievable, you don't believe it! If there is a uncreated God who is Omnipotent (all powerful) omnipresent (everywhere at once) omniscient (all knowing) the God who spoke the sun, moon and stars into existence just by His word, what bother would it be to part the Red Sea? Or curing a blind man? That would be nothing to Him.

Now to those who believe macro evolution. Explain conscience and consciousness? from evolutionary basis that is. Give me a basis for right and wrong? How did this world come to be all that it is just from a so called pin point explosion?

How did this world come to be you say, I've no idea, nor does anybody else 100% but ones things for sure I do know, with all you religious crackpots in it I can hazard a guess how it will end up and it won't be as rosy as your so called garden of Eden.

. I still think that, to the unprejudiced, the fossil record of plants is in favour of special creation. Can you imagine how an orchid, a duckweed and a palm tree have come from the same ancestry, and have we any evidence for this assumption? The evolutionist must be prepared with an answer, but I think that most would break down before an inquisition." (Dr Eldred Corner, Professor of Botany at Cambridge University, England: Evolution in Contemporary Botanical Thought (Chicago: Quadrangle Books, 1961, p.97))

How did this world come to be you say, I've no idea, nor does anybody else 100% but ones things for sure I do know, with all you religious crackpots in it I can hazard a guess how it will end up and it won't be as rosy as your so called garden of Eden.
What would the world have come to with atheistic crackpots? You do know know that Stalin, Hitler and Mao Zedong were all atheistic evolutionists? Those 3 are widely regarded to be the top 3 people responsible for the most deaths of all time. Oh yeah and it was crackpot who invented the MRI scanner. . Come on delswal, speak sense man.