Hurricane Bertha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For one..this time of year is warmer..which means i get to wear me nike air max whilst out. For 2...rabbits are easier to catch coz they are smaller(sod chasing full grown ones). Who in their right mi

f**k OFF WANKER

wasint it you who come on here asking how much exercise to give a pup because ye daft vet said you coudint walk it tilll six months ye balloon youve come along way

Thl past always comes back to haunt you lol

thats it kev it does were me from time to time, when people twist the truth to get a dig at yeah or to score brownie points.iv never had a prob admitting if im wrong. but I wouldn't be licking anybodys hole for penance

• Like 1

Even I can tell when it's the right time of year to hunt.

Yer I might of needed help with my lurcher

But I'm more than confident that I know that there is no sport at this time of year.

Foxes fair enough but that's not legal nowadays.

By the way. I've got more experience in the sporting world than most of you, shooting, terriers, gun dogs and lurchers. Anyone who wants to challenge that is more than welcome to.

All I'm questioning is the sportsmanship in leaving game alone until the colder months.

Lol