Promoting Airgun Hunting !

This isn't some shameless self promoting ego exercise (well mostly not!), but for any of you who don't watch Air Heads on the Field Sports Channel, I approached them to come and spend a day with me on the farm.

I think what David Wright has done is fantastic and promotes the positivity in what we do in the same light as I see it. If it encourages 1 "Disabled" person who sits and thinks "I can't" in to thinking, "Well maybe..." then spitting pellets in to a Magazine for others to watch was well worth it!

In case Spielberg calls, I will do naked as long as it's tasteful and if it's cold, they'll need a stand in!

Edited to learn how to paste links!!

Edited by silentshot1
  • Like 7

nice one Jamie :thumbs:

nice group on the stubble to :thumbs: and one for the pot.

see you Wednesday :thumbs:

regards to HFT,if you have a ailment/disability you don't have to do the prone shots,you can take them kneeling or standing.

once we get the course up and running at barbury ftc,come and join me for a plink!

• Like 1

I've been doing HFT purely kneeling and standing for the last year cos of a knackered neck, I may not score as well as some but it's always a great crack with like minded folk and good friends.

Except Davy, obviously...

• Like 3

I will watch it tonight

As a disabled person, who can only shoot with a bipod, either kneeling(but not for long) or prone(prefered), i havn't tried shooting standing with shoooting sticks but that could be option........ i guess thats why i prefer the long range target shooting

Edited by Flipper_Al

Great to see you here Jamie, without your headnet on! You should be an inspirational shooter to many people out there. :thumbs:

Best regards.

Simon

My wife prefers my face in a Face Net, or a plastic bag! Especially if yet again, I'm "dropping what I've bagged off" to the local pub!

You guys are all too kind, but it's no big thing for me as I simply no no difference. I guess I'm only now realising how much of a thing it is to others and having confidence enough to say that maybe I can make a small difference in our sport!

Might give John Craven a call!

• Like 5

Great to see you here Jamie, without your headnet on! You should be an inspirational shooter to many people out there. :thumbs:

Best regards.

Simon

My wife prefers my face in a Face Net, or a plastic bag! Especially if yet again, I'm "dropping what I've bagged off" to the local pub!

You guys are all too kind, but it's no big thing for me as I simply no no difference. I guess I'm only now realising how much of a thing it is to others and having confidence enough to say that maybe I can make a small difference in our sport!

Might give John Craven a call!

A small difference Jamie i would say a BIG difference by a long way bud there will be a lot of people out there that will think as you have said WELL MAY BE and you are an inspiration to us all both disabled and not disabled ,old and young well done bud well done and top class shooting atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

well the meeting with Jamie went well last week :thumbs:

I picked up his AAS410 to do a service on it, we had a good old chat!

and I think? I might have just convinced him to pop over to the meet on the 22nd,23rd,24th August :thumbs:

I will ring you this week Jamie, an update on how the service is going :thumbs:

well the meeting with Jamie went well last week :thumbs:

I picked up his AAS410 to do a service on it, we had a good old chat!

and I think? I might have just convinced him to pop over to the meet on the 22nd,23rd,24th August :thumbs:

I will ring you this week Jamie, an update on how the service is going :thumbs:

Mate, it was genuinely great to meet you, really glad that the S410 is coming along, can't wait to have a pop with it when done. I know I mentioned about maybe getting a new R10, I've gone for another .22 but VC in Woodland pattern. Apparently they're out of Lefty Walnut stocks so that's the next best plan!

Just got permission from Her Royal Highness to attend the meet for one day. Would have loved to do the whole thing but simply not going to happen!

Let me know where and I'll be there with my £10.00, probably the Friday!!