Two Durham Police Firearms Have Been Suspended From Their Usual Duties After Allegations Emerged That They Had Killed A Deer With A Crowbar

The RSPCA has described the alleged killing of a deer with a crowbar by Durham Police firearms ( PC Bell ) as "terrible".

Full story Do you think the police and rspca will go round to search there homes to look for more evidence ? or do you reckon it wont even make it to court ? I know what would happen if it was one of us

With the greatest respect Dymented, as I know of your situation, if the police deemed it unsafe to despatch with a firearm then blunt force trauma was probably their only option. I imagine a crowbar wielded by a capable adult male would be very humane, myself. :thumbs:

Quite frankly, f**k the RSPCA. When dealing with something like that you make a judgement call... the RSPCA wouldn't know anything about that.

• Like 10

the muppets at the rspca may jump up and down and condem it but they wont do fck all about it but if it was one of us theyed play havoc with your life and have coppers crawling all over your house -work anywhere they could

• Like 1

A friend of mine saw a terrier get knocked down, the car went right over its back end squashing its back legs and abdomen. The old man who owned it was crying his eyes out, a police car stopped instantly as they saw it happen. My friend grabbed his hammer, ran over, asked for quick agreement from police and old man who owned the dog then he quickly put the poor thing out of its misery....instantly....2 heavy blows with a lump hammer....the first blow stopping its pain.

A passing woman in a car saw this, stopped and started screaming.....she later phoned ArseSPCA. this phone call started 6 months of hell for my friend as they reacted with their normal style.

Its difficult to see the reason and logic behind the RSPCA sometimes. They remind me of the mad screaming anti's who refuse to see any logic...only with finances and some authority (that dosnt really exist) that makes them very dangerous indeed.

• Like 4

the stated method of dispatching a trapped squirrel is with a blunt instrument, what's the difference between that and a deer put down with a crowbar, but it does give them the publicity they crave as there donations are shrinking year on year,

Thay will get off with it

just a reminder, the Notts Constabulary dog handler who left 2 police dogs in a police vehicle that died due to overheating,was prosecuted not by the police but by arspca.Makes you wonder why the police still support the arspca really

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

just a reminder, the Notts Constabulary dog handler who left 2 police dogs in a police vehicle that died due to overheating,was prosecuted not by the police but by arspca.Makes you wonder why the police still support the arspca really

Y.I.S Leeview

he was found guilty and got a £2500 fine that's it. If any member of the general public had done this they would have got a fine as well as jail and a life time ban