What The Hell?....

ok, this might make me look really dumb, but i'm going to throw it into the melting pot anyway. do those night cameras pick up UV or infrared or that sort of thing, rather than normal light as our eyes do? in which case, what potential sources of infra red or whatever can you think of? we wouldnt see that with the naked eye would we? just a thought....

a light sensitive camera with a CCD chip will pick up the IR light. :thumbs:

so are there any potential IR sources that we might not necessarily think of? i mean, not electrically powered, or man made?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baffling

Sure its not Julie hewitt eating the food?

Have you told Mulder and Scully ?.

Posted Images

It looks a bit like a zoomed in lumen cree with the square beam,but that could just be the frame of the trap.

T20? 501b? any of those type of torches with an aspheric lense will throw a square beam

I bought a few cheap ones off Ebay that all had square beams.

looks like a torch light if you look under the 07 higher up than the cage and light theres another light source but only smaller and rounder in shape

Quit. You're freaking me out now. :laugh: All there is there is bushes, trees and a 6ft fence. For that to be the case there would have to be someone standing in my garden, in the bushes. :icon_eek: Plus my dog didn't go ape.

i go courting...and have to sneak thru a farmyeard with a LOT and i mean a LOT of dogs right thru the lot of em and i dont set a single one off..sneaking past a dog isnt hard...i would be looking at peeping toms a bit closer haha

looks like a torch light if you look under the 07 higher up than the cage and light theres another light source but only smaller and rounder in shape

Quit. You're freaking me out now. :laugh: All there is there is bushes, trees and a 6ft fence. For that to be the case there would have to be someone standing in my garden, in the bushes. :icon_eek: Plus my dog didn't go ape.

i go courting...and have to sneak thru a farmyeard with a LOT and i mean a LOT of dogs right thru the lot of em and i dont set a single one off..sneaking past a dog isnt hard...i would be looking at peeping toms a bit closer haha

"Courting" eh? :hmm: Is that with your binoculars? :laugh:

"Courting" eh? :hmm: Is that with your binoculars? :laugh:

na a monocular is much easier to hide :laugh:

• Like 1