Suarez = Nutcase

Some interesting posts and viewpoints on this but I think some people are missing the point a bit. It's not about the damage that Suarez did to his opponent..but more to do with the damage he done himself and much more importantly his team. If he gets banned they'll really struggle without him and he fcuks up one of only a handful of opportunities he gets as a player to play on the biggest stage in world football.

Biting is on a par with spitting... it has no place in football. It didn't, even back in the day when it was 'a mans game'. The guy has served lengthy bans on at least two seperate occassions for biting opponents. Each time letting himself and his team down, yet does it again when he must know that he can't get away with it. Even if the ref does miss it there's no way the cameras will.

If you think it shows he's got fire in his belly, or a greater will to win, you're as daft as he is. All it says to me is that he can't handle the situation he's in.

• Like 3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biting and Spitting are on a par. Should be dropped on the spot for doing either.

I think your spell checker turned bellend into legend...

Shite!!! I'm all for a player having the drive to win...sticking a late leg in here or there, professional fouls, cheeky hand ball. But to bite players on the pitch......The boys got issues. He'll ge

Posted Images

What if it had happened at the Rugby World Cup, wouldnt of got a mention.

Oh yes it would have..
Oh no it wouldnt.....: laugh :
"He's behind you!" :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry lads, you're both wrong.. Rugby takes things like biting very seriously. :yes: The systems for retrospectively dishing out punishment is much better and all. None of this "the ref saw it but didn't think it was as bad as it actually was so we cant do anything about it" bollocks either. Then you've got the third official (TMO) on hand with access to multiple angle video replays for the ref to refer too and also the linesmen who take a much more active role in making decisions than their football counterparts do.

It's a mans game ffs, it's just a bite is obvious, butted raked, stomped, nipped, elbowed my way through 5 seasons no problem..... Even saw a lad go up for a header & rub tiger balm in someone's eye. :laugh:

Its a mans game ffs its played with a ball passing, heading, crossing, volleys, blocks, chesting the ball for control NOT BITING, ELBOWING, stuff that needs a punishment not commending, the ones who dont see it as a problem you must be insane honestly...

Its a mans game ffs its played with a ball passing, heading, crossing, volleys, blocks, chesting the ball for control NOT BITING, ELBOWING, stuff that needs a punishment not commending, the ones who dont see it as a problem you must be insane honestly...

Once had a guy nip my nut so I stuffed my finger to the second knuckle right up his sphincter...... Through his shorts, What's your views on that? :laugh:

• Like 1

Once had a guy nip my nut so I stuffed my finger to the second knuckle right up his sphincter...... Through his shorts, What's your views on that? :laugh:

Your a dirty cnut :laugh:
  • Like 2

Your a dirty cnut :laugh:

Why thank you....... :laugh:

• Like 1

You obviously have an anal fixation and for once I agree with PIL. :icon_eek: