Suarez = Nutcase

What cantona did and the tackles that keane did as a utd fan there was noway that i thought was right.. No player is bigger than the SPORT and this loon saurez seems to think he hasnt done anythink wrong...

Edited by bracken boy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biting and Spitting are on a par. Should be dropped on the spot for doing either.

I think your spell checker turned bellend into legend...

Shite!!! I'm all for a player having the drive to win...sticking a late leg in here or there, professional fouls, cheeky hand ball. But to bite players on the pitch......The boys got issues. He'll ge

Posted Images

Lol at wilf, i feel you also need treatment, really really wilf, its ok to bite on pitch really ? You really must be a weirdsort yourself, sad thing is if rooney , beckham, or joey barton did the same you would be the first to bite lumps out of them so get your head out your arse and see the bigger picture.

Should Roy Keane and Eric Cantona have been banned for life ?

Keane was f****d off from united for being too disruptive (passionate) in the dressing room, that's not to say whoever made that decision knows more than you, just there is a time and a place.He was also told about his over zealous training regimes set-up at sunderland that were doing little to promote any players having a sniff at international duty, he carried on regardless. Cantona slung two stamp kicks at a stationary target and missed...this can happen when a persons temper gets infront of thier skill..for that alone he should have been shot.

Kean played the game of his life and dragged them almost single handed to a CL final costing himself his place in the process......f****d off for being disruptive my hole

'Overstepped his mark' is a very trade turn of phrase, i knew about it before Fergie decided to put it in print, though for a casual observer it was'nt hard to see with Neville physically stopping play to tell him to stop gobbing it at teamates cause thier sinking instead of being lifted. . Certain folk in life get so drunk on the ferocious touch they don't notice when it's inappropriate.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alex-ferguson-book-roy-keane-2479007

Edited by oneredtrim

And that people, is why we are on our way home.

That's me on this thread......enjoy

England are out because none of their players bit anyone...or were up for a bit of biting???? Hodgson should definitely be sacked then. I'd heard they'd been practising penalties...didn't even need them! They should have been spring poling off the crossbars like a team of demented pitbulls.

What a fcukin wind up merchant.

• Like 1

Keane and Cantona were isolated incidents though weren't they? They weren't like this one who's done it three times and feigns injury after to try and con the ref. He's mental.

"I'll do yer dentist a favour and knock them b*****ds out for ya" lol

When all is said and done, he shouldn't have bitten the other guy, BUT surely the other guy needs to grow some nuts. It was hardly a shark bite was it? Holding his top down so everyone could see there was nothing there. That idiot in the studio referring to it as "a very nasty bite." Fannies.

ronaldo and robben dive on average once a game. That's cheating but "it's part of the modern game"

Is going in 2 footed or studs showing any less serious an assault on someone than a bite?

If someone is through on goal defenders are expected to take them out every time, if they can't make the tackle.

I don't see what the fuss is all about.

• Like 3

Holding his top down so everyone could see there was nothing there. That idiot in the studio referring to it as "a very nasty bite." Fannies.

Are you absolutely sure there was nothing there?

Nope. But his shoulder wasn't sticking through the skin.

And that people, is why we are on our way home.

That's me on this thread......enjoy

i counted 6 occassions in the 2nd game ..with Baines stalled at a throw-in situation and 5 england players stood stock still (happily being marked and heavilly implying him not to pass to them)..sometimes you don't require bite passion but simply passion to want the ball..how the f**k could Dyke blame that shambolic documentable evidence on the foriegners arriving in the premier. It's not the single reason we're on our way home but one of the ingredients to why we're not in the ko stage.

Holding his top down so everyone could see there was nothing there. That idiot in the studio referring to it as "a very nasty bite." Fannies.

Are you absolutely sure there was nothing there?

Nope.

i see, you wrote it like it was a stonewall fact.