Suarez = Nutcase

I apologise as I'm not a doctor so not really qualified to answer that. IN my opinion it wasn't a "very nasty bite" as such a bite would have some sort of visible mark - which I didn't see. It certainly wasn't worthy of the drama of throwing himself on the floor "writhing in agony". I repeat -Fanny.

Anyway, what are you? The new THL pedant?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biting and Spitting are on a par. Should be dropped on the spot for doing either.

I think your spell checker turned bellend into legend...

Shite!!! I'm all for a player having the drive to win...sticking a late leg in here or there, professional fouls, cheeky hand ball. But to bite players on the pitch......The boys got issues. He'll ge

Posted Images

There were definitely teeth marks Walshie :yes:

I just think anyone who bites another human should be beaten with a shitty stick until their lesson is learnt :laugh:

Teeth marks maybe. "Very nasty bite". NO.

He should be beaten with a shitty stick. YES.

I apologise as I'm not a doctor so not really qualified to answer that. IN my opinion it wasn't a "very nasty bite" as such a bite would have some sort of visible mark - which I didn't see. It certainly wasn't worthy of the drama of throwing himself on the floor "writhing in agony". I repeat -Fanny.

Anyway, what are you? The new THL pedant?

i'm a thl poster replying to your post, have you been promoted above extropaltion or would you like to swerve your chat to 'very nasty bite' and forget the teeth marks.

Lets not forget his chelsea biteing, on that occassion he did'nt let go readilly.

Not sure what extropaltion is, but fair enough. :D

Don't know anything about the Chelsea biting as I don't follow football. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the nastiness of the bite. :thumbs:

Suarez shows his desire to win games with his tireless work ethic,his sublime skills and his will to win,not by sinking his teeth into other players. He only carries only like a vampire when he's having a shitty game,I'd say this type of behaviour comes more through frustration than passion.

Let's face it if you think biting a player is the same as a hard tackle then turn off the football and watch something else........

• Like 2

Not sure what extropaltion is, but fair enough. :D

Don't know anything about the Chelsea biting as I don't follow football. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the nastiness of the bite. :thumbs:

Agree to disagree sounds gud to me Mr. Moderator, if they were selling donkey bites (i know) to the shoulder down my local shop...you woul'dnt find me in the q.

What if it had happened at the Rugby World Cup, wouldnt of got a mention.

Probably not..., but then neither would eye-gouging, fish-hooking or ar$ehole poking...all of which go on in rugby. Different game, different sort of folks play it. Nothing to do with whether Suarez was right or wrong to do what he did!

What if it had happened at the Rugby World Cup, wouldnt of got a mention.

Steff the olympian was employed by a north west premier club not long back, his contract involved spinning all attackers upside down by any means he seen fit, with no attempt to play the ball. The attackers job was to resist, chatting with him he remarked how bastherd strong some of those little guys are, said he had little problem launching the rugby lads, snapping a big stick/small stick was how he described the dynamic...slight tangent i know but only slight..if you was profficient you could walk thru two rugby teams and snap every ankle clean in two without the need to two strike...rugby players dont have thier ankle tackles ...so a comparission useing thier bashed about upper bodies is ill thought out. They might well just sweep such a bite under the carpet in rugby...just like a lot of rugby tough chat chooses to not mention blood capsules being used to fiegn injury..the racist could have done with one of them last night when he thought his teeth might just be hurting.

Edited by oneredtrim