• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha Llama's are childs play, try getting in field of these feckers. Got a couple of farms that breed these down here, feckin nasty things.

So when you raised your arms you were 'actually' knee height? Could it be they just never saw you?........

careful walshie, some of those fields even have fieldmice in them..................

Posted Images

Probably not the best place to admit that Keep mate lol Johnny I saw a video on youtube once of a guy at an Emu farm (not sure where) and they suddenly went mad and all attacked him lmao about 6 of they fuuckers lol

Just take a whippy stick like bamboo and give them a twang across there arse, they don't like that and move on. :thumbs:

that it jonny :thumbs: they soon move on , there fook all ive moved 1/2 ton of cattle before just hitting with rope leads on the face+arse , most animals will leave you alone its only when you got a dog with you they will play up, anyway Buck can look after him self , they wouldn't catch him lol .

Haha Llama's are childs play, try getting in field of these feckers. Got a couple of farms that breed these down here, feckin nasty things.

2450351.jpg?type=display

Your right mate. I used to have a permission with these on, used to breed them for meat. Bunnys everywhere on there, it was like a bunny bashers dream. One day they took a disliking to my old whippet bitch and kicked the crap put of her , really give her a tunning. Needles to say the dog refused to go anywhere near that farm from that day on, so in the end I just stoped going there altogether

Lol I tried shouting and raising my arms once, the same as you'd do with cattle..... Latin fuucker kept coming straight at me hahahaha... yep I ran lol

So when you raised your arms you were 'actually' knee height? Could it be they just never saw you?........

• Like 2

Lol I tried shouting and raising my arms once, the same as you'd do with cattle..... Latin fuucker kept coming straight at me hahahaha... yep I ran lol

lol sweaty sock cnut lol

I second them emu / rhea things.

When I used to volunteer we had 3 come in, had to raise the fence and everything. One day a bloke was visiting, not sure why, and was being all macho standing next to the fence winding them up. Well the f***ing biggest one reached through and grabbed his arm. I'd never heard a grown man yelp until then lol lol

i used to keep a few llamas, made a few quid breeding them, breaking the babies ("crias") and selling them as pets. they are normally just a bit curious of people and will come over for a look, but i never known one to be aggressive............unless you are a strange dog (they will get used to dogs they see every day)

old couple near me had half a dozen sheep and a llama in a little paddock. another old couple decided to let their retired greyhound have a run in the paddock :huh: and it pulled down a sheep, well while it was ragging it this llama runs over rears up and pounds it so hard with its fore feet that the greyhound goes flying, must have knocked the wind out of it because the llama is trampling, biting, stamping kicking all over the dog before it gets a chance to get off the deck. dog ended up with broken ribs, internal bleeding, vet said it looked like it had been in a RTA. llama had a couple of bites to its legs but nothing serious. thats why they are used as livestock guardians in parts of the states now

i used to keep a few llamas, made a few quid breeding them, breaking the babies ("crias") and selling them as pets. they are normally just a bit curious of people and will come over for a look, but i never known one to be aggressive............unless you are a strange dog (they will get used to dogs they see every day)

old couple near me had half a dozen sheep and a llama in a little paddock. another old couple decided to let their retired greyhound have a run in the paddock :huh: and it pulled down a sheep, well while it was ragging it this llama runs over rears up and pounds it so hard with its fore feet that the greyhound goes flying, must have knocked the wind out of it because the llama is trampling, biting, stamping kicking all over the dog before it gets a chance to get off the deck. dog ended up with broken ribs, internal bleeding, vet said it looked like it had been in a RTA. llama had a couple of bites to its legs but nothing serious. thats why they are used as livestock guardians in parts of the states now

What sort of predators are they used against mate?

What sort of predators are they used against mate?

mostly coyotes, but also feral dogs. according to the link below, they will also go after foxes and even bobcats, and one even went after a bear!!! :icon_eek:

http://www.shagbarkridge.com/guards2.html

2450351.jpg?type=display

jb you could do with one of them for getting about on be sound with a little saddle,,, :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

One of my perms has got 2 emus in one of the fields on it, and despite the old dear who own them telling me they are fine, I'm not getting in there with them. I got mobbed & left with a black eye by the pecky twats when I was in Australia, never again!