Definitely Maybe...

It's 20 years this week since the release of Definitely Maybe...

I loved the 90's, and that was one of the biggest albums of the time, was coming back from fishing earlier listening to Absolute 90's and they were playing loads of Oasis B sides ( talk tonight, round our way, Aqueous etc).. brought back a few good memories.

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's 20 years this week since the release of Definitely Maybe...   I loved the 90's, and that was one of the biggest albums of the time, was coming back from fishing earlier listening to Absolute 90

20 years! scary...... 1st heard them I think on one of them promo tapes from NME used to love the singles b sides, didnt half get BIG!   Good decade, and so was the before. Just adjusting my body cl

A couple of good gigs for us.. B mad festival... Supporting Girl School!!!! Lol And in the Phoenix centre, when an American band came over and stayed with us for a couple of weeks, we done a mini to

Posted Images

There was a glut of good albums mate, if you liked guitar based rock/ indie/ brit pop what ever you want to call it, the music was good.

Oasis, Pulp, shed seven ( a personal fave), ocean colour scene ( brilliant), and what about the sea horses, quality...

you should hear my rendition of champagne supanova........ :D

I'll hear it at the comp mate.... The scrumpy should loosen you up lol

im sure it will........:D

Edited by clipo

I loved the 90's, and that was one of the biggest albums of the time, was coming back from fishing earlier listening to Absolute 90's and they were playing loads of Oasis B sides ( talk tonight, round our way, Aqueous etc).. brought back a few good memories.

:hmm::hmm:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+release+of+Definitely+Maybe&oq=the+release+of+Definitely+Maybe&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

20 years is mental!.........I remember going out & buying the Supersonic single, when they were still relatively unknown....

One year later I'm watching them on the main stage at Glastonbury!

:hmm::hmm:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+release+of+Definitely+Maybe&oq=the+release+of+Definitely+Maybe&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

It was on Absolute 90's last night mate, playing oasis due to it being 20 years.. It said Wednesday was the 20 year anniversary, they're playing definitely maybe on a show that night..

Can't argue with google though I'm ringing to complain lol

• Like 1

Dont seem that long ago, mad how time flies.. Think I was about 18 and I was seeing a bird called Sally when "Don't look back in anger" was being played in all the night clubs! :D Well Sally couldn't fecking wait the first night I was with her, and thanks to a dodgy back window on my mates mums Volvo which he was driving on that night and had parked in a car park a short distance from the club... She didn't fecking have too! :D