Bugal. (Tuco X Storm)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better off waiting till september to start pups when you've got young green hares , the crops should be down and they are finishing breeding . Better for the pup , the hares and the sport ! You can on

Can't believe people are praising someone for killing hares in the middle of May, and then when people who stick to the season which has been established for hundreds of years point out that it ain't

join the fecking que lol

Posted Images

It was yesterday mooney and Michael told you ime coming for you this year. Out of season??? what's all this talk of seasons. Zzzzzzz

i got all this when i put a pik up in febuary mate with my pup mind hes away till september now like as loads of leverets round here atm but first kill good on ya pal

• Like 1

when I first started with saluki crosses (I have not had any thing else) in the late 60s I went all year round with seriously good dogs my old man used to say your killing your own sport when I moved from there 20 years ago very few hares just a thought good pup though best wishes two crows

Better off waiting till september to start pups when you've got young green hares , the crops should be down and they are finishing breeding . Better for the pup , the hares and the sport ! You can only kill them once give them some respect

perfectly said mate

• Like 1

what a rubbish site this has become. I schooled my pup on a few soft hares. he's packed away now and you know it alls moaning about killing my own sport. Worry about your own dogs and your own sport

smash them all in all year round I say!!!! Lol
  • Like 2

Can't believe people are praising someone for killing hares in the middle of May, and then when people who stick to the season which has been established for hundreds of years point out that it ain't on, they are accused of making the site shit.

Why can't you wait til stubbles to get your pup going? What are you really proving by running it on hares that either in kindle or shagged out and distracted/disadvantaged by hormones?

The site has gone to shit, mainly because it's full of idiots who think it's fine to run all summer.

• Like 4

what a rubbish site this has become. I schooled my pup on a few soft hares. he's packed away now and you know it alls moaning about killing my own sport. Worry about your own dogs and your own sport

well away to one of your facebook sites i schooled my pup pmsl