Collie Brains

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've kept crossbred herding dogs,..all my life,...used other types, for other business, and enjoyed them immensely, but I always return to the mongrel curs..As for brains,.well,... I've seen some ree

Weasel,,, I don't think bulls get enough credit,,in the brains department,,,some of them are incredibly intelligent ,,,in fact more often than not,,more intelligent than the other end of the lead,,,lo

If your collie x is too slow to catch fookall or is a jacker you can always find other uses, nothing more silly than a man chasing after his own hat    

Posted Images

When was this article written ? Who is this fella ? What site does he run ? ..........

Feck me, I thought i'm pretty crap at the who's who game on the tinterweb but i've been around long enough to know who Gallagher is... :blink:

Personally, I think, I sorta like that article, for all its faults, rants and bias. Makes me smile... :D

I can plainly see it was (and it was a long time ago) done to provoke and sometimes, some things like that sort of click, to some...

He's simply selling the Saluki cross by also slagging the collie cross, so what?

His thoughts and, on many of his points, he's got a point (or two)...

Might have gone all gung ho and arse ways about it with an article like that but hey, if it makes someone sit up and think he may have the wrong cross so be it...

Plummer, Hancock and others have sold the collie cross as 'the' cross to have over enough years, all be it in a much more subtle manner but slag and sell they did...

Nah, sometimes it's good for someone to have a good 'ol rant in print, you read it make your own minds up.... :hmm: .....That's why you are reading this eh...??? :yes:

Long live the outspoken...!!! :victory:

:thumbs:

Even though I am one of the regulars on here I really don't pay much attention to who says what and who is who and who changes names etc etc etc ...,I have the memory of an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient so I have no idea who this fella is .....

• Like 1

stay off the steroids socks you wont get any bigger and they mess your memory up lol

I must have been jabbing the fukcing things in my belly this last couple of years because that's all that's growing lol .... What ever happened to my sink unit shreck ??? ........

stay off the steroids socks you wont get any bigger and they mess your memory up lol

I must have been jabbing the fukcing things in my belly this last couple of years because that's all that's growing lol .... What ever happened to my sink unit shreck ??? ........

Thats kebab injections, not steroids :laugh:….. Not really! :tongue2:

The kids have got some youtube app on this f@cking mac and it overrides the search… f****d if I know how to sort it out, I'm just a plumber! :laugh:

Not 'the' Plummer, thought he'd shuffled off this mortal coil... :icon_eek::laugh:

Right just followed the link and without sounding like a crabber ...,the man and his dog are shit lol ... They must be the slowest whippets in Britain and somebody needs to teach that lad how to kill a rabbit quickly in one go and not stretch the f**k out of it lol ... As I said earlier anybody that knows this fella please tell him to get in contact and bring his super dogs down to work alongside a jacking collie cross ............

• Like 4