Collie Brains

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've kept crossbred herding dogs,..all my life,...used other types, for other business, and enjoyed them immensely, but I always return to the mongrel curs..As for brains,.well,... I've seen some ree

Weasel,,, I don't think bulls get enough credit,,in the brains department,,,some of them are incredibly intelligent ,,,in fact more often than not,,more intelligent than the other end of the lead,,,lo

If your collie x is too slow to catch fookall or is a jacker you can always find other uses, nothing more silly than a man chasing after his own hat    

Posted Images

img002.jpg

what a cock. . . . once upon a time in this great country of ours... there was no Salukis..and no Pit bulls.

That Gallager fella should stick to trying to promote his weak wristed little limpits he calls ferriting dogs.

darren galliger what tosser self proclaimed know it all cnut & hans christian anderson

wouldn't get a look in,he missed his called when jackanory finished.go on his site &

disagree with owt he says & see how long you last

• Like 1

img002.jpg

what a cock. . . . once upon a time in this great country of ours... there was no Salukis..and no Pit bulls.

That Gallager fella should stick to trying to promote his weak wristed little limpits he calls ferriting dogs.

i hope someone put that vid up of him ferreting with ade edminson (spelling) ffs it's a laugh

darren galliger what tosser self proclaimed know it all cnut & hans christian anderson

wouldn't get a look in,he missed his called when jackanory finished.go on his site &

4 days LOL

Cheers, D.

4 days LOL

Cheers, D.

He banned me for a post I made on here. :laugh:

• Like 2

:laugh: it bothers me that anyone who reads that article is going to be put off getting a collie x for there first dog,

imo a 3/4 bred collie x is ideal for a beginner/ easy to train, you certainly shouldn,t need to give its human equivelant prozac lol,

I get the impression he's not the type who can appreciate the finer qualitys of a collie infused mutt, seems to me its all about whats in the bag and not the hunt itself ?

When was this article written ? Who is this fella ? What site does he run ? ..........

Feck me, I thought i'm pretty crap at the who's who game on the tinterweb but i've been around long enough to know who Gallagher is... :blink:

Personally, I think, I sorta like that article, for all its faults, rants and bias. Makes me smile... :D

I can plainly see it was (and it was a long time ago) done to provoke and sometimes, some things like that sort of click, to some...

He's simply selling the Saluki cross by also slagging the collie cross, so what?

His thoughts and, on many of his points, he's got a point (or two)...

Might have gone all gung ho and arse ways about it with an article like that but hey, if it makes someone sit up and think he may have the wrong cross so be it...

Plummer, Hancock and others have sold the collie cross as 'the' cross to have over enough years, all be it in a much more subtle manner but slag and sell they did...

Nah, sometimes it's good for someone to have a good 'ol rant in print, you read it make your own minds up.... :hmm: .....That's why you are reading this eh...??? :yes:

Long live the outspoken...!!! :victory:

:thumbs:

He owns the best whippet in the land lol single handed Fox dog with not a mark, the man talks minyaka......

Wel I have got loads of work on in some right shitty spots so if anybody knows this fella and he wants to come down and bring his super whippet to see how it does against a jacking to intelligent collie cur then tell him to get in touch ... And he can write the TRUTH in the CMW ............