Members Banned, Deleted Topics.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baw got what he wanted, he did not post anything about hunting, just insulted people. A troll. That's the kind of thing that stops people with real knowledge posting. They can't post for fear of getti

No Baw was a little shit stirrer and nothing else,the thing is once you let a little bit of rot set in the problem will just get worse and it won't be long before it all comes tumbling down.

Need people like Baw started some good threads and spoke his mind

Baw just likes you to make a fool of your self, if he cannot get you to rise,he throws hes own little tantrum ,but he do`s have the imangantion to put up a good thread.

As for mods it would be better if they were made from people that put up good content rather than the funniest jokes,or knowing another mod,imho.

• Like 2

Very thick skinned was Whin I cannot recall him ever biting to an insult :laugh:

Yeh got to agree with that,,,,folk would sometimes call him a c**t,,,but he wouldn't throw insults back,,,,can't say as I agreed with him on certain things,,,,but,,you had to respect him,,,and I believe he did get out and do a bit

• Like 2

I was banned last week for basically feck all, they're a wee bit sensitive in the air gun section. :D

I have never been on that section,,even though I do shoot a bit,,,,

Most of Baws threads The most active on heremaybe they were wind ups but at least they wernt just "nice pup how's it bred" some proper discussion .....don't know him but I'd guess he'd be pissing himself watching this thread now, :laugh:

• Like 5