Mark Bricks Season

yaar sheet .. Durcy

Thart's nart whart ianB's missus said, wait til you see the soize orf that baybies snout.....! :D :D :D

He's alrlraidy wurreed eet's genger end gut frookles.. :icon_eek: .

• Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

So any yous men have better then MB On Lamp???

Depends who you ask, if you ask MB then no. :D Astanley beat him twice and he lost in the lamping comp.
Apparently Astanley spanked his arse and took money off him lol.

Also I have it on very good authority that he is currently working on a book and all proceeds will be going to charity.

he is currently working on a book and all proceeds will be going to charity. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how can a man that nos nothing about dogs write a book :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hancock did......
A question of lurchers by hancock, giving hunting advice. I just heard that because JF brought out No Moon Tonight, that the brick going to do a similar book and donate all proceeds to charity. If it is true and apparently it is. I would get it for a laugh as long as proceeds did go to a good cause as there is no way I would line his pockets. By all accounts he got enough.

Baw your just a bored house husband, do me a favour if you can peel yourself away from loose women for 5 mins nip next door give Mark a knock and tell him I said Hi.

I wasn't going to respond but didn't want to disappoint, plus it's the only hunting related topic bawbag has ever put on, I know it's not about himself but it's a start, all he needs now is a DOG of his own.....!!!!!

He never disappoints :laugh:

• Like 1

Oiv'e jest bin elping a farmer friend of moyne build a fernce and he's lertting me stay in his bedsit......no dargs allowed though....'Specally none O' them sarlukis...

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: see everything I see your name, this song pops in my head :hmm:

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE MUSIC

IT'S TIME TO SHINE THE LIGHTS

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE MUSIC

ON THE MUPPET SHOW TONIGHT :D