L.a. Dogs ...bbc 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sore the title,,,,and thought it was about dogs from Liverpool .................la dogs!

I think the dog was a Dutch shepherd not a mal.

I realy like that Louis, watched a few of his progs

bloody hell , that dog that hit him on the sleeve , went like feckin rocket lol. what breed was that ? looked bit like a Bel Mal , not over big but bloody strong thing lol

Did you see the other dog he was keeping in a cage in his back yard?.......that was the real guard dog for his house, I think they were both Mal types

bloody hell , that dog that hit him on the sleeve , went like feckin rocket lol. what breed was that ? looked bit like a Bel Mal , not over big but bloody strong thing lol

Did you see the other dog he was keeping in a cage in his back yard?.......that was the real guard dog for his house, I think they were both Mal types

yeh, think your right both mal types , both would do massive damage to you if they went for you . I think they might had bit of pit in them. I seen a pure bel mal working the sleeve with a x army dog trainer . its only when you see it real close up you see what these type dogs are really like (fookin dangerous animals) I gald my young dog Buck 1x gsd x grey soft , because with his size+power you would be in real trouble if he bite you , he got fangs like a bloody wolf and hell of a bite on him lol