Stolen Birds Taken Tue Night

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sickens me to think that there is always someone who will call themselves a sportsmen that is only to quick to help himself to another mans sport without a thought o

I would sooner pull there heads off, then have scum take them, they should be shot the lowest of low no name can explain them, d,b if you don't find them and you want some eggs mate p,m ,me if I can

Too true butler ........ think it might be time to tell the half wits on here the true pedigrees and identities of the arseholes on here ....   They keep giving out a name of a man that has nothing

Posted Images

Should help if you put the area up which they were taken from so people can keep an eye out.....keep an eye on bird trader and poultry for sale an birds for sale...........hope you get them bag mate..........and shoot who ever fecking took them....a life times work taken in the night must be soal destroying mate...

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sickens me to think that there is always someone who will call themselves a sportsmen that is only to quick to help himself to another mans sport without a thought of the work and pride that has been put in to the up keep of all be it a simple chicken or dog . Scum and low life no matter what walk of life they hail from. I hope it don't stop you from keeping fowl in the future. Atb basil

• Like 3

Sorry to hear that DB. I had the same 2 years ago and like yours mine were very distinctive and I keep looking but not seen a feather since. As the others say they need there hands chopping off. :censored: