Stolen Birds Taken Tue Night

Yeah put them up fellas save me writing a bit ...Iam sure the rspca reading this on here already have your names up on record booty .... and cousin ....

maybe the lads on here could do with a bit of a record with your thefts on ... from clamdiggers down over ...or maybe up over .

you half wits have had hassle before and are just setting yourselves up for more ..... wouldn't be surprised if you get a knock on the caravan door through what you have written ... yet as usual will look for someone else to blame .....try the mirror brain dead

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sickens me to think that there is always someone who will call themselves a sportsmen that is only to quick to help himself to another mans sport without a thought o

I would sooner pull there heads off, then have scum take them, they should be shot the lowest of low no name can explain them, d,b if you don't find them and you want some eggs mate p,m ,me if I can

Too true butler ........ think it might be time to tell the half wits on here the true pedigrees and identities of the arseholes on here ....   They keep giving out a name of a man that has nothing

Posted Images

Yeah put them up fellas save me writing a bit ...Iam sure the rspca reading this on here already have your names up on record booty .... and cousin ....

maybe the lads on here could do with a bit of a record with your thefts on ... from clamdiggers down over ...or maybe up over .

you half wits have had hassle before and are just setting yourselves up for more ..... wouldn't be surprised if you get a knock on the caravan door through what you have written ... yet as usual will look for someone else to blame .....try the mirror brain dead

that sounds like a veiled threat there Duckwing didn't have you down as a grass !
  • Like 1

Jimmy it's obvious bye your post you still don't ave a clue....... Who we are..... U got one name from a photo I posted..... A man who as give more birds away then you ave ever ownd..... A man who you spread a million lie about because you a jelloise littel fat peice of corpution..... Don't worrie jimmy your photo is going up next.... Just so green horns no who stay a way from..... Uk

• Like 1

that sounds like a veiled threat there Duckwing didn't have you down as a grass !
. Beleive that would nothink for jimmy he as done much worse in he's time..... Uk
  • Like 1

Sounds to me (not being a chook man)that maybe the folks on here could do with learning about who there telling and showing their fowl to,if giving a few folks a heads up about animal thieves is being a grass then were all f****d in the animal world.

• Like 2

Sounds to me (not being a chook man)that maybe the folks on here could do with learning about who there telling and showing their fowl to,if giving a few folks a heads up about animal thieves is being a grass then were all f****d in the animal world.
I'm all for someone giving a heads up to find out about chicken thieves ! What I'm talking about was the line about the RSPCA knocking on the door fireman. Edited by marshman
  • Like 1