Stolen Birds Taken Tue Night

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sickens me to think that there is always someone who will call themselves a sportsmen that is only to quick to help himself to another mans sport without a thought o

I would sooner pull there heads off, then have scum take them, they should be shot the lowest of low no name can explain them, d,b if you don't find them and you want some eggs mate p,m ,me if I can

Too true butler ........ think it might be time to tell the half wits on here the true pedigrees and identities of the arseholes on here ....   They keep giving out a name of a man that has nothing

Posted Images

Butler..... That comment was not very constructive in this case!!! If you haven't a helpful comment or a simpathetic one then go back to selling your quail eggs on ebay you sossage!!!!!!! And as for ott and "his crew" I would class myself as a close friend to that man for many reasons........ So what exactly am I up to????

• Like 1

Too true butler ........ think it might be time to tell the half wits on here the true pedigrees and identities of the arseholes on here ....

They keep giving out a name of a man that has nothing to do with me or the arguments on here ..... so lets see how the theives pretending to be gamefowl men would like it when the tables are reversed ?

• Like 2