The Sea....

Is a holiday a holiday if your not next to the sea? Disney land etc is ok but a holiday has to involve the sea or some kind of water. I can't be the only one attracted to water, most holiday destinations are on the coast. What's the attraction? Half the folk on holiday don't even go in the water!!!?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoy the peace and quiet I get when the wife and kids go on holiday and leave me behind ..........

There is something about the sea that draws me in, I absolutely love it. I think its the fact that it is a place that you just cant control, you have to work with it, not against it. Its humbling, the

You can't perform miracles baw.......

Posted Images

I prefer to go near the sea on holiday,,,and preferably some where warm,,,, but just getting away with the mrs and kids is a holiday,,,

Aye, I hear you mate. Your mrs expecting another one about September?

• Like 1

i dont mind going either abroad or here if i`m abroad i`d sooner be on the beach that sat by the pool ---if i`m here on holiday i`ll have a walk up the beach in a morning or early evening but tend to tour round the sights more...a theme park holidays never appealed would do my head in..... we used to go to mablethorpe in a caravan easter week then 2 weeks in aug to kos greece one year planning our 2 week holiday the mrs said to the kids write down where you want to go on holiday they all wrote mablethorpe so thats what we did :laugh:

Yep September ,,,just what I needed another chavy,,lol,,,, defiantly off for the snip now,,,,,

:laugh: it f***ing looks sore mate, there certain places sharp objects have no right going near and that's one of them.

I fukcing hate going on holidays .........

Did you not win a holiday recently?
A weekend break an hour up the road ... I just about managed it .........

Everything's what you make it. A holidays f***ing great. A week with me mate, you'd soon enjoy holidays :laugh: