The Sea....

Yep September ,,,just what I needed another chavy,,lol,,,, defiantly off for the snip now,,,,,

Yep September ,,,just what I needed another chavy,,lol,,,, defiantly off for the snip now,,,,,

tomo i know a nice little farm at anderby --sheep horses chickens if your into camping its a great place to take the kids dogs allowed nice walks for the dogs nice little pub up the road with a big play area n good food and a mile away from a cracking beach ----away from mabe and skeg but 20 mins drive either way if you want it....

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoy the peace and quiet I get when the wife and kids go on holiday and leave me behind ..........

There is something about the sea that draws me in, I absolutely love it. I think its the fact that it is a place that you just cant control, you have to work with it, not against it. Its humbling, the

You can't perform miracles baw.......

Posted Images

I fukcing hate going on holidays .........

Did you not win a holiday recently?
A weekend break an hour up the road ... I just about managed it .........

Everything's what you make it. A holidays f*****g great. A week with me mate, you'd soon enjoy holidays :laugh:

I enjoy the peace and quiet I get when the wife and kids go on holiday and leave me behind ..........

• Like 8

Malt,,,living here in Nottingham is as far from the sea as is possible to get,,,,must be great taking the dogs to the beach for a run,,,,never done it

Yeah it is mate.. Plenty of quiet beaches and shoreline where you can be totally alone.

Malt,,,living here in Nottingham is as far from the sea as is possible to get,,,,must be great taking the dogs to the beach for a run,,,,never done it

i like the idea of it been looking down the east coast but the in laws are in there 80s and in the same village as us so the mrs put the block on it ----2 hours from us tommo so i get whenever i can .....

I love the coast. Grew up mooching around it, I can cover a boulder strewn shore like this almost as fast as I can cross a field. Probably why I've got bad legs now! :laugh:

post-8371-0-65951200-1395316668_thumb.jpg

Me and my two brothers took two Glaswegian mates fishing once, not long after they moved down. On the way back the tide was out and we came back across a similar shoreline. My brothers and me walked along hopping from rock to rock like we do all the time and noticed our mates were missing. We turned round and this pair were about a half mile behind, stumbling, cursing and dropping kit as they tried picking their way across these boulders! :laugh:

Sounds I nice spot stig,,,pm me the details,,,cheers

done :thumbs:

Who says I put up shitty threads, just got tomo a holiday :laugh: right, now to get ruby his hole......

• Like 1

like the seaside ,more so if its warm . last time went to Italy liked it, but the lad who looked after my dogs carnt do it no more.Idont want to really put then in bording kennels if can help it prefer to keep them at home , so if did want to go got prob with my dogs. Both dogs are good temps , just my young dog is big prob put people off , so not really asked by me. But there you go my prob suppose .?

Who says I put up shitty threads, just got tomo a holiday :laugh: right, now to get ruby his hole......

:laugh: right, now to get ruby his hole......

:hmm::hmm::hmm: cant be done