The Sea....

Just ask the harbour master for the Canadian way the battle ship grey trawler it's more a u boat now your f****d if you don't speak gaelic though think it's a trawler mans code lol he is one mad f****r who has fished all over the world sturgeon infact his dad was the man who caught killer Wales in the 60s for the sea life centres you no you've made it once your in the national geographic mag lol I prefer Mexico myself atb and he never got them on the lamp lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoy the peace and quiet I get when the wife and kids go on holiday and leave me behind ..........

There is something about the sea that draws me in, I absolutely love it. I think its the fact that it is a place that you just cant control, you have to work with it, not against it. Its humbling, the

You can't perform miracles baw.......

Posted Images

There's endless amounts of places to visit on the West coast, went over on the Corran ferry couple of weeks back near Fort William, lovely spot if the weathers right.

Some good fishing over there. It must be one of the shortest ferry crossings but a b*****d of a trip if you miss the last crossing lol.

As huan says there’s something about the power, paddling my board out into a winter swell, is just something else, then turning for the wave as it climbs behind you until its a wall of water above waiting to smash down, power like nothing else. that wave may well have travelled all the way across the Atlantic just to challenge me and when it goes right there’s nothing to match it. When it goes wrong and you’re tumbling along the bottom wondering if you can hold your breath for another second it, trying to work out which way is up and where your board is has its challenges but without the power of a decent wave there wouldn't be the fun and the power brings risks. Then a summers day with a gentle off shore breeze, the sun on your back as you sit out the back waiting for the next set to come in, perfect. Fit as a flea in my 50’ss by having fun, can’t be bad.

It would be nice to spend some time exploring along the west coast of Scotland with a board looking for breaks and generally soaking up the place.

• Like 1