Hitler Wheaten/bull/hound

You will have to be quick off the mark if they are getting sold at the same rate as he was.must have been some dog this Hitler nobody kept it more than 2years.

Was going say the same.Why a dog so good get pasted about so much???
money need i say more i seen the dog work on numerous ocashions he was as game as they

come but he wasnt the fasted dog in the world i would have classed him more of a dog for holes jmo.

Thats what I was told about the dog to

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where did jew say it was ?.........................................................                                                                              

Wasn't he put over a bitch called Eva?......

I worked Hitler myself for x2 seasons my hunting partner owned him so I know more then most about the dog, his gameness was never in douth tested to the full sometimes overworked witch I objected to p

Posted Images

the trunks mate is selling a bitch if its not gone her dad is out of hitler

which bitch is that mate ? One in the east belfast Norfolk lined dog an one in ards chum ?

gus pup kim think she called her sire was out hitler i was told

the trunks mate is selling a bitch if its not gone her dad is out of hitler

which bitch is that mate ? One in the east belfast Norfolk lined dog an one in ards chum ?

gus pup kim think she called her sire was out hitler i was told

sold it to night there wee dean mate

You will have to be quick off the mark if they are getting sold at the same rate as he was.must have been some dog this Hitler nobody kept it more than 2years.

money need i say more i seen the dog work on numerous ocashions he was as game as they

come but he wasnt the fasted dog in the world i would have classed him more of a dog for holes jmo.

for the life of me I really can't see how pulling something thats outweighed by 3to1 can be classed as a test of gameness.

for the life of me I really can't see how pulling something thats outweighed by 3to1 can be classed as a test of gameness.
What's gameness to you????

i didnt say that pulling game made a dog game although in my opinion it is one aspect of how you would judge a dogs gamness along with a few other things i was simply saying that the dog was suited for round holes

What's gameness to you????

id be very interested in hearing your version of gameness

I worked Hitler myself for x2 seasons my hunting partner owned him so I know more then most about the dog, his gameness was never in douth tested to the full sometimes overworked witch I objected to pulling while his head was like a bucket from the morning befores work never spat or turned his head earth after earth, he could pick rabbits on the lamp not to gracefully lol and you were not getting them back in one peace the dog was highly strung and I recall him sticking on the ribs of a young lad who kept kicking him on the lead, it is what it is by no means a all rounder but what he did well there was not many to match him, id like to go into detail about some of the digs and storys that make his special but I won't on a public form I liked the dog he earned my respect and a place among one of the best lurchers iv ever seen at the jobs he was suited to, happy hunting folks this is not a topic to be bitching or getting at eacher I just want something down off him preferably with more gears added to the line.

• Like 5

I worked Hitler myself for x2 seasons my hunting partner owned him so I know more then most about the dog, his gameness was never in douth tested to the full sometimes overworked witch I objected to pulling while his head was like a bucket from the morning befores work never spat or turned his head earth after earth, he could pick rabbits on the lamp not to gracefully lol and you were not getting them back in one peace the dog was highly strung and I recall him sticking on the ribs of a young lad who kept kicking him on the lead, it is what it is by no means a all rounder but what he did well there was not many to match him, id like to go into detail about some of the digs and storys that make his special but I won't on a public form I liked the dog he earned my respect and a place among one of the best lurchers iv ever seen at the jobs he was suited to, happy hunting folks this is not a topic to be bitching or getting at eacher I just want something down off him preferably with more gears added to the line.

. Unfortunately dogs of this calibre are very scarce on the ground ,glad to know there are a few people left that appreciate a good one ,hope you find one.