Simon Pittaway

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, they're both good mates of mine and I can tell you straight up that neither are liars. If they said they did something then they did it, end of. Si's probably the most honest bloke I know, and p

Tanican - Yes it's true.   How do I know?   I saw it with my own eyes - incredible shooting is an understatement.   A great afternoon's shooting at Barbury FTC.

Hi lads.   Yes this group is true and not a wind up im afraid.   It was witnessed by Davy and KGB Mark as I shot it.   If some doubt my intergrity thats fine i have nothing to prove, and Noddy10

Posted Images

The rifles are very good quality but this just goes to show you that Si and Davey are right with what they say in there videos, good rifle, good preparation of kit inc pellets and good technique will deliver good results!they demonstraight this in there videos. So I for one wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Am sure they could set up a nice little business helping folk with finding the right pellet, going through the clean process and then weigh and calibrate the rifle to the scopes aim points. I would sure pay for some of there assistance to get me and my setup working well !

ATB to Si and Davey

Regards

Matt

Edited by salop sniper
  • Like 1

That's all part of the enjoyment , setting up your gun finding the right pellet ,is for me any how

:yes: and your never going to learn anything if you get someone else to do it for you.

To be controversial...I think it's real.

What you fail to miss is the other side of the paper is the target, and all 3 shots were off centre by an inch each time! haha, I'm kidding. Just thought I'd put it out there for a bit of fun.

Probably real. I've seen people that are able to shoot 3 shots through a wedding ring, so it's definitely possible.

You know what, I just cant be arsed. I was going to write a lengthy post but feck it.

Some like Si, some don't. Marmite.

But you cant spit dummy's out just because you don't agree with someone else's opinion.

Si is good at what he does, there is few who can dispute that BUT he certainly isn't the only one by any means.

This is simple, any further threads similar to this will be removed, because no one can agree to disagree and Simon isn't on here to defend himself.

I am a member of the VHTV Face Book site and have just seen this earlier this afternoon which I find astonishing. Now I used to live near Simon so know him better than some , but not as good as others on here and i do know Simon loves to play jokes on people so I wanted to ask, do you think that this photo is true or a VHTV wild up? 64 yards with a .22 Sandwell Field Sport spring piston Imp and 3 shots. I wouldn't think many pcps would match this type of shooting so did Simon really achieve this or is it a wind up? In the Face Book post Simon writes that he also filmed a similar group with his Imp at 64 yards, also almost as small. This just seems amazing to me. Ive copied the photo so others can see. I hope Simon will not mind.

edge if a 2p at 50 meters 3-4 times out of 5 with AA feilds, and 2-3 times out of five with daystates, quit a few pellets hitting the flat as the they went past the edge...

i used to zero a springer by hitting the pellet in a mud bank hole from the previous shot stood up, then test it out at 50 yards...stood, always stood.

(that was as a youngster of 20, weight trained, i could swim with out getting tyred..walk endlesly fu miles no probs blah blah blah has been yardy yarn.)

5 year back i was hiting bricks with a pcp out to 82 yards measured on 9 mag to about an inch groups, ll random here there n every where shots

rabbits to 67 yard on a logan shit lamp by accident one night.. squirrel 84 yarder lol.. on purpose i just knew where it was...yardy yarda nuva has been...

my only suprise is Si didnt drop of the forum sooner and start this melarky sooner than he did tbh.................

harder than you think not to move isnt it lol, even harder getting them doubting nellie implants to feck off and let your mind and body clear to just plain old let yu sell shoot. (the rest is quolity goods...).

way to go si.. enjoy your next faize of shooting mate... sod what them others think or say lolol. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1