Miners Strike And Me Itv Now

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a lot of bile for Thatcher but lets have it right, the girl (yes GIRL) came from nothing, her parents grafted in their OWN business, she got herself an education and worked hard enough to get

Or maybe it means that you can't have a load of KGB infiltrated communists taking their perks and wages from the real economy, from business & taxpayers that create their own money whilst holding

Fcuk there is some shit being talked on this thread. Yes Thatcher done good for herself from middle class beginings, yes she was an astute politician. And yes she fcuked the country up by setting neig

You tell Us what you think is acceptable.

For me as above whatever it takes to stop British Men drawing Dole and communities getting ravaged.

At least 11 Billion because they feel its ok to give that away to Foreign Country's before sorting our own Mess out.

So come on what do you deem acceptable ?

That's just it, I'm not the one saying a non profitable coal industry should have been subsidised by public money, certainly to the tune of £1.2 Billion a year!. I don't deem it acceptable. If you think I'm having a go at miners I assure you I'm not, I just object to a victim and blame culture where everything is the fault of Thatcher or the Torys, not the fact that the pits were unprofitable or the Unions were arrogant or the previous Labour governemnts closed more pits than she did.

I agree with you on foreign aid it's ridiculas giving billions to other countries such as India when they have the money for a nuclear arsenal and can send a rocket into space whilst their children are starving but that's for another discussion I feel.

Are you trying to say all the pits were unprofitable.Most of the pits that were shut before thatchers time were pits that had become exausted and their was no coal left in them to mine some thing that the miners and unions accepted and they were then if they wanted offerd jobs at other pits and other coal feilds were being developed like selby in n.yorks.

• Like 1

Any way must dash seagull just shit on me new pick up going to get it cleaned by the rominains up the road

That reminds me, mobility motors, another scourge of this country.....

. Lol. Sad little sweaty pity you never stood your ground in glasgow instead of running. Away eh. Lol Mind you if its in your blood nowt you can do eh

Any way must dash seagull just shit on me new pick up going to get it cleaned by the rominains up the road

. Lol. Sad little sweaty pity you never stood your ground in glasgow instead of running. Away eh. Lol Mind you if its in your blood nowt you can do eh

:laugh: I was only f***ing 8 :laugh: it was my oldman that chose to leave for work. Running away :laugh: is that what you victims think of folk bettering themselves? That's the problem with small minded c**ts like you, the world owes you a living.

:laugh: I was only f*****g 8 :laugh: it was my oldman that chose to leave for work. Running away :laugh: is that what you victims think of folk bettering themselves? That's the problem with small minded c**ts like you, the world owes you a living.

. Lol. Oooooooo the. Baw showing his true colours eh loves giving it but can not take it. Lol. Ooops. Or iit suzy this week.

:laugh: I was only f*****g 8 :laugh: it was my oldman that chose to leave for work. Running away :laugh: is that what you victims think of folk bettering themselves? That's the problem with small minded c**ts like you, the world owes you a living.
. Lol. Oooooooo the. Baw showing his true colours eh loves giving it but can not take it. Lol. Ooops. Or iit suzy this week.

No me mate, all good here. I don't dwell on life's negatives, you should give it a try. I can take it all day long :) but if you don't want called names back, don't go calling people names, it's called irony :thumbs:

Can we just all agree miners and Unions were lazy cnuts and Thatcher was the shedevil incarnate :laugh: :laugh:

Build a fuuckin bridge lads ffs you pass this bad blood onto your kids and they'll never get up and get on :thumbs:

• Like 1

Can we just all agree miners and Unions were lazy cnuts and Thatcher was the shedevil incarnate :laugh: :laugh:

Build a fuuckin bridge lads ffs you pass this bad blood onto your kids and they'll never get up and get on :thumbs:

It'd be great if people could do that mate but some scars run far too deep to ever heal. How many hundred years have the communities in NI been going at each other?

It'd be great if people could do that mate but some scars run far too deep to ever heal. How many hundred years have the communities in NI been going at each other?

Aye Malt but it takes a man to stand up straight after a deep wound and carry the fec on imo :thumbs:

N.I doesn't even exist 100 years,and too compare the miners strike too this kip kinda made me giggle abit.

Im not directly comparing them, just using it as an example of how very deep wounds can fester between communities and never heal.. How many hundred years ago were the locals put off their lands in Ireland by Protestant incommers? I'm assuming you know your history, I only used that scenario to illustrate a point.. I'll be cleaning the thread up if it goes too far off in that direction.. :thumbs:

Wilf, do you still have a picture of Thatcher on your wall.....she was a c**t and will always be a c**t and about as working class as old Phil the Greek......She laid the foundations for the c**ts that have been in power since I hope theyre spit roasting her in hell

. Lol. Oooooo. oo the. Baw showing his true colours eh loves giving it but can not take it. Lol. Ooops. Or iit suzy this week.

No me mate, all good here. I don't dwell on life's negatives, you should give it a try. I can take it all day long :) but if you don't want called names back, don't go calling people names, it's called irony :thumbs:

. Lol. Oooooo. oo the. Baw showing his true colours eh loves giving it but can not take it. Lol. Ooops. Or iit suzy this week.
. Ah names hurt your feelings

. Irony lol. Names lol call me what you like sunshine. Its an internet site do you think id hold a conversation with you in real life lol. Edited by gonetoearth