Miners Strike And Me Itv Now

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a lot of bile for Thatcher but lets have it right, the girl (yes GIRL) came from nothing, her parents grafted in their OWN business, she got herself an education and worked hard enough to get

Or maybe it means that you can't have a load of KGB infiltrated communists taking their perks and wages from the real economy, from business & taxpayers that create their own money whilst holding

Fcuk there is some shit being talked on this thread. Yes Thatcher done good for herself from middle class beginings, yes she was an astute politician. And yes she fcuked the country up by setting neig

Any way must dash seagull just shit on me new pick up going to get it cleaned by the rominains up the road

That reminds me, mobility motors, another scourge of this country.....
. Lol. Sad little sweaty pity you never stood your ground in glasgow instead of running. Away eh. Lol Mind you if its in your blood nowt you can do eh
:laugh: I was only f*****g 8 :laugh: it was my oldman that chose to leave for work. Running away :laugh: is that what you victims think of folk bettering themselves? That's the problem with small minded c**ts like you, the world owes you a living.
. Lol. Oooooo. oo the. Baw showing his true colours eh loves giving it but can not take it. Lol. Ooops. Or iit suzy this week.

No me mate, all good here. I don't dwell on life's negatives, you should give it a try. I can take it all day long :) but if you don't want called names back, don't go calling people names, it's called irony :thumbs:

Any way must dash seagull just shit on me new pick up going to get it cleaned by the rominains up the road

. Lol. Sad little sweaty pity you never stood your ground in glasgow instead of running. Away eh. Lol Mind you if its in your blood nowt you can do eh
:laugh: I was only f*****g 8 :laugh: it was my oldman that chose to leave for work. Running away :laugh: is that what you victims think of folk bettering themselves? That's the problem with small minded c**ts like you, the world owes you a living.
. Lol. Oooooo. oo the. Baw showing his true colours eh loves giving it but can not take it. Lol. Ooops. Or iit suzy this week.
. Ah names hurt your feelings

No me mate, all good here. I don't dwell on life's negatives, you should give it a try. I can take it all day long :) but if you don't want called names back, don't go calling people names, it's called irony :thumbs:

. Irony lol. Names lol call me what you like sunshine. Its an internet site do you think id hold a conversation with you in real life lol.

Gutted. Life long dream destroyed in one post. Real life lol, this is your life on here, look at the times you've posted on this thread alone :)

. No me mate, all good here. I don't dwell on life's negatives, you should give it a try. I can take it all day long :) but if you don't want called names back, don't go calling people names, it's called irony :thumbs:

. Ah names hurt your feelings No me mate, all good here. I don't dwell on life's negatives, you should give it a try. I can take it all day long :) but if you don't want called names back, don't go calling people names, it's called irony :thumbs:
. Irony lol. Names lol call me what you like sunshine. Its an internet site do you think id hold a conversation with you in real life lol.
Gutted. Life long dream destroyed in one post. Real life lol, this is your life on here, look at the times you've posted on this thread alone :)
. Yeh lol Dream on sad little sweaty. Due a name change soon. Might i suggest THE MACKREL

Its all history social and industrial should never be forgotten , fishing mining steel were sold out there was more to this than meets they eye ingnore it never its a great part of are culture that many on here will never understand

• Like 1