T,h,l Wonder Dogs

if there was a dog from a line that you would like to own

a thl wonder dog

there's few dogs that has something special , and these dogs are not offered to the likes to you and me.

if you could have a pup ..?

what would be the lines that would be in your kennels

a thl wonder dog .. is there such a thing ?

Imo you cant beat knowing whats in your own dogs and to that you have to start from purebreeds that are tested in whatever sport you may so desire....obviously not many can or even want to do that so its the dreaded task of buying in and then your left with the choice of 100s!!! Its not rocket science tho and you can sort the wheat from the chaff and if you dont rush in theres a fair few cracking lurchers of all types to be found amoungst the pages of THL and there owners dont claim them to be "wonder dogs" just good honest working dogs worth passing on their genes on to the next generstion :thumbs:

Wonder dogs :laugh:

I've been out with a few owner labelled "world beaters" and not thought they were all that good. Average at best.

Standards comes into it a lot I think. One mans wonderdog isn't worth a wank to another man.

I honestly think that some of the best dogs out there are unheard of and not shouted about on internet forums...

Also it's easy for an internet legend to be created by a couple of lads. The amount of dogs on here that are bigged up by lads who have never seen the dog in the flesh is unreal.

• Like 13

I've been out with a few owner labelled "world beaters" and not thought they were all that good. Average at best.

Standards comes into it a lot I think. One mans wonderdog isn't worth a wank to another man.

I honestly think that some of the best dogs out there are unheard of and not shouted about on internet forums...

Also it's easy for an internet legend to be created by a couple of lads. The amount of dogs on here that are bigged up by lads who have never seen the dog in the flesh is unreal.

vice versa aswell. theres also the dogs that get slagged of by lads that are decent enough dogs aswell.

• Like 1

Good thread, It's a good opportunity to worship and big up dogs you haven't seen.

I want a tumbler, Hancock, Merlin eve, golly bred, malamute cos I heard its good on the hunting life lol pmsl

• Like 1

vice versa aswell. theres also the dogs that get slagged of by lads that are decent enough dogs aswell.

Yep I agree. Often jealousy is to blame there :yes: