Fair Play , Or Sinister??

Wouldn't say it sinister just a bit weird for her to be interested in him, she must have been having some other problems or something.

Not sure what's up with him spending the night with her kissing in only bra etc. WTF! And nothing happened!!?! He is going to regret that one further down the line.

• Like 6

Said she just stripped down to her undying,s and snogged him ,then he probably came in his pants

Ah up he's not the only one that's just cum in his pants,,,,lol

And what walshie said,,,,,

Wilf,,, feck me that was strong,,,,,,,,lol

What a dickhead...got a fairly hot teacher in your bed, more or less on her way to being naked, every young lads dream....she fancies you, you've got a great chance of getting sticky fingers....and you go to sleep then tell your dad about it.

Fucks sake son.

• Like 3

Was it really any more premeditated than a relationship between two 30 yr olds? There's plenty of women out there that have a predatory nature when it comes to their future lovers :laugh: Devious fuckers!

I think the old man's reaction speaks volumes, he knew and trusted his son and obviously didn't feel concerned enough to get involved. The Grandmother's reaction shows the difference in how men and women view these things and why I say it IS different if the genders are reversed.

• Like 3

Reverse the roles,, 30 odd yr old bloke get it on with 14 yr old female pupil.

Same rule apply surely.

Its a breach of trust whichever way round the genders are. I thought the lad was 16 though so OK in the eyes of the law in normal circumstances but wrong from the point of view of her profession. And because she is a teacher and therefore 'position of trust' i believe its actually still against the law up to age 18.

Difference between this way and the other way round in my view is the way men view sex/love/relationships when compared to most women. IMO there is no way that 95% of the 16 year old male population would feel a victim in that situation

• Like 2

Reverse the roles,, 30 odd yr old bloke get it on with 14 yr old female pupil.

Same rule apply surely.

Yeah same rules apply.....

If your a lesbian feminist hippy nut job.

Can someone transfer this topic and pics to smash or pass please.

• Like 1