Do Fat People Put You Off Your Food ???

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right who thinks the fat bird gave socks the knock back..................

Why don't you fukc off ..........

Does that make you a part of the problem ruby, now you work for the big M? lol

Posted Images

its a good one that gland or hormone imbalance problem!!! any fat person i know is practically always eating somthing when i see them, be it crisps, choco bars or sweets. (or else a pint in there hand) its mad, then ya get the whole im starving and i eat nothing but im still 25 fukin stone!!!

true , but your genes do play a massive part in your make up, how body breaks down the food. For example I can eat+drink what ever I like and would struggle put on 1st in weight, I am 6ft go 12-13st at most, my parents were the same slim people could eat+drink and never put weight on. My wife far to heavy for her height, but we eat the only 2 meals a day, and nothing in between.So why does she carry weight and I don't, yet we eat the same amount of food , infact some day I eat more than her. :yes: her parents carried weight as well not like mine . ?

Is your wife as active as you though mate? You definitely burn off calories quicker the more active you are. Your parents were probably active people too.

I'm sure there's just been an article claiming this town has a high percentage of fat fuckers compared to elsewhere......here:

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/health/local-health/concern-as-two-thirds-of-adults-in-hartlepool-are-classed-as-obese-1-6419671

I think it's to do with the three McDonalds, a Gregg's on every corner and the fact that they're all proper lazy b*****ds.

No need for it!!

• Like 1

You can eat what you like if you are exercising and working it off, I was a racing snake when I was training, 3 nights at Tae-Kwon Do and 2 nights at rugby training and a game on a saturday....soon as I stopped - fat baistardos!

Eat Less, Do More, its a good mantra....

Those mega beasts you see on telly, how much do they need to eat to STAY that size??? Must be non stop scoffing...

Edited by Wullz
  • Like 2

its a good one that gland or hormone imbalance problem!!! any fat person i know is practically always eating somthing when i see them, be it crisps, choco bars or sweets. (or else a pint in there hand) its mad, then ya get the whole im starving and i eat nothing but im still 25 fukin stone!!!

true , but your genes do play a massive part in your make up, how body breaks down the food. For example I can eat+drink what ever I like and would struggle put on 1st in weight, I am 6ft go 12-13st at most, my parents were the same slim people could eat+drink and never put weight on. My wife far to heavy for her height, but we eat the only 2 meals a day, and nothing in between.So why does she carry weight and I don't, yet we eat the same amount of food , infact some day I eat more than her. :yes: her parents carried weight as well not like mine . ?

Is your wife as active as you though mate? You definitely burn off calories quicker the more active you are. Your parents were probably active people too.

spot on mate, my mom+dad were very active people when alive, my dad was a fitter 5 days aweek, sat+sunday worked at coal yard filling sacks, he was slim but very strong bloke,mom was dinner lady till 65. i will walk 3-4 hours lamping,and couple hours in the day with dogs,and take Buck out with the bike 15 mile a week, not bad for 61 year old bugger like me lol, but like my old man ive always been strong+fit, even with fecked back and now my new shoulder injury , but got to keep going as they say life very short really. :yes: the only exersice my wife does is going shopping, and there no way i will go with her, feck her let her burn few calories off :yes:

:laugh:

I eat a mcd's meal every day! But then i'm always out walking or on the bike. It's about 5 miles cycling from here to work and back, and i do about 4 miles walking with the dogs a day as well. Keeps it right ;)

When you sit in front of Jeremy Kyle all day and only pop out for 10 cheeseburgers, then you've got an issue :laugh:

:laugh:

I eat a mcd's meal every day! But then i'm always out walking or on the bike. It's about 5 miles cycling from here to work and back, and i do about 4 miles walking with the dogs a day as well. Keeps it right ;)

When you sit in front of Jeremy Kyle all day and only pop out for 10 cheeseburgers, then you've got an issue :laugh:

No need to be having a pop at Scott there mate...lol

• Like 3

:laugh: I eat a mcd's meal every day! But then i'm always out walking or on the bike. It's about 5 miles cycling from here to work and back, and i do about 4 miles walking with the dogs a day as well. Keeps it right ;) When you sit in front of Jeremy Kyle all day and only pop out for 10 cheeseburgers, then you've got an issue :laugh:
have you got any star badges yet mate??
  • Like 1