Too Much Wind?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes pal it can be to windy not for rabbits but for safety reasons me and a mate was out one nite trees started blowing down one big daddy came down very close to were we were in same field we called i

some animals will be pacing there kennels even has i type .atb bunnys.

Too windy for you pal, theres more meat on ted lune

They will be out but not in big number's..i have found if it blowing a hooligan (a bad hooligan) they will not travel far..and if it's pissing down aswell it is a total waste of time.. i was on land several year's ago where 40/50 should of easily been in the bag..but with them added weather condition's we ended up with 9..it may of been a coincidence but i have had similar thing's happen many other time's.. it's brilliant for cracking pheasant's and pigeon's though with the air gun.. :whistling:

• Like 1

apart from the dangers in big winds pylon wires, falling branches,etc , ive never found real strong winds to effect rabbit numbers myself just gotta keep you wits about you abit more , ill just keep that little bit further out from the edge tonight, moons right up but the sound of that wind hard to resist

• Like 1

Having a little debate, maybe you guys can help?

Can it be TOO windy for lamping? I.e can the wind be so strong and wild that it keeps the rabbits at home?

What's your thoughts?

i was thinking the same today it blowing a gale here now