Bedlington Whippets?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot of half x beddlington whippets, alot of people under estimate these little dogs and can have quite a shock when they see them out doing there job, i cant speak for every one and all dogs are di

I think the main reason some people dont like beddy whips especially first xs is because of useless show beddys and useless show whippets are being bred into the working stock and because people just

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 Beddy, still got a good coat and excellent feet even though only a 1/4 Beddy.

Posted Images

Been working that dog 5 yrs this breed gets slaughtered on this site well i got one with time put in don't yap does what it days on tin and bags up and dales rabbits a lab could catch no biggey them big numbers up there done plenty.Morning campers. And you northernlite.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had whippets for years now and bred a couple of litters with my Bedlington and never had any complaints about the pups. You can't expect a little dog to do what a 27 inch bull grey or a coursing dog to do. Just as you wouldn't expect one of those to be a good ferreting or mooching dog in rough small fields or around farm buildings ratting etc.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a 17tts beddy whippet good few years back and on rabbits weather it's lamping or ferreting rate them as a cut above most others.on the lamp I had to pick her up so she could see beem at times but was guaranteed to catch nearly everything I slipped her on.i also was lucky enough to see a few more run and one that stood out was trotter58 beddy whippet very good dog well behaved.love this cross and am currently looking to get another.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...