Freezer Full Of Beef, Operation Split It

am i the only f****r thats done this lol, i got a load raw beef for pup, split it up into carrier bags and filled the spare chest freezer. now its a f***ing mission to remove each bag/lump of meat. any better ideas to make it easier in future? cheers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sitting here, pissing myself at these comments. But, it's True! Terrible what a freezer can do, isn't it?   There's Lapin, going at it with his hammer and bar. Me, chucking it at the floor like

1 litre juice cartons with the top cut off, will hold cut up meat perfectly once it's in a bag. Handy blocks and don't stick.

could be handy if you know anyone that live`s on the top floor

Posted Images

Don't know if I reading this right, Joe? I get two carrier bags of lambs ribs a week. I chuck them in the freezer.

What I then do is, I take a bag out, hold it above my head, and drop it on the (concrete) floor. One or three episodes of that and I generally have what I need. F**kers separate alright.

I also have pairs of chickens tits, for myself. These my butcher bags, by the pair. " The One " may have a point there though:

Mine are bagged in thin, white plastic bags. The ones I buy off him, by the roll, for picking up my Dogs shit in. And, for some reason I've since forgotten, I ding them into the freezer basket separately. I don't just pile them up.

Could well be because, even in their bags, they stuck together ....?

No pal you ain't the only one we just had a butchers that have been around for years but only just opened to public but there prices are unbeatable and in bulk and I learnt the hard way as we'll so using some 6mm ply and some glue and ACky I made some makeshift compartments seperating all the meat into sections that would cover a family meal tab Craig

Yep

My freezers a nightmare sometimes as well. I use chinky tubs when I can.

My mother in law opened my freezer the other week, took her all day to recover :icon_eek: ,, it`s like Dante`s inferno in there ! hahahaha all the wee faces twisted in frozen agony ! :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

aye pete, they were all loaded in freezer at sametime and have froze as one, nightmare to split now

good to see am not the only one lol, some good ideas.. its going to be a hammer and chisel job for some of this, cheers

aye pete, they were all loaded in freezer at sametime and have froze as one, nightmare to split now

good to see am not the only one lol, some good ideas.. its going to be a hammer and chisel job for some of this, cheers

part defrost it over night mate, then use a claw hammer or crowbar to separate. You have to start with all the bags round the outside as those in the middle will still be solid

• Like 1