End To A Very Good Fox Season

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads thats me finished for the season now . Few pictures of kills of a few of the dogs all in between are group count came to 112 foxes for the season heres a few pictures hope you like them lad

it this was a post from a yank with coyotees in them pics no one would of said anything bad ..   well done trunk

Totally legal where the lad is...He's proud of his dog's. Nothing wrong in that. Same as the irish hare lads. Same as the lads putting up pics of rabbits. Least it breaks the monotony of the same old

Posted Images

Good man trunk got this one this morning thought he could sneak off but my old bitch thought different hope next season is as good as this one attachicon.gif2014-02-01 23.49.37.jpg

happy days mate missed one today are selves big dog foxs but cant catch them all mate
i your right there mate they live to run an other day that's y it is called hunting if you got them all the time there would be no sport in it lol

Your right, it's called hunting. Not posting.

Sounds like the lads had a good season, his dogs look well and well put together. but we all know what a dead fox looks like.

Posting no mate i was hunting not fencing lol but what ever makes you happy

Your right, fencing does make me happy. In the last year I have erected 8500m of stock fencing and 1250m of post and rail. What pictures would you like me show you to prove I'm good at fencing? Pictures of my fencing or pictures of my post knocker?

good man come over here and you can fence sum fields for me lol

I'd love to take up your kind offer of work. Do I need to bring my own camera?

not at tall mate you can you's my camera seeing i have finished for the season lol

Seriously anybody that needs to shout about their tally,especially on a shared forum,ive little in common with,ego,s and all that.Whats wrong with hunting for the sake of it and bugger who gets to know?,good numbers lad,numbers that would mean more to me than more than others knowing about,keep at it.[/ put your pictures of your tally up it a hunting website after all

Seriously anybody that needs to shout about their tally,especially on a shared forum,ive little in common with,ego,s and all that.Whats wrong with hunting for the sake of it and bugger who gets to know?,good numbers lad,numbers that would mean more to me than more than others knowing about,keep at it.

put your pictures of your tally up it a hunting website after all or did you loose your camera

Good man trunk got this one this morning thought he could sneak off but my old bitch thought different hope next season is as good as this one attachicon.gif2014-02-01 23.49.37.jpg

happy days mate missed one today are selves big dog foxs but cant catch them all mate
i your right there mate they live to run an other day that's y it is called hunting if you got them all the time there would be no sport in it lol

Sounds like the lads had a good season, his dogs look well and well put together. but we all know what a dead fox looks like.

Your right, fencing does make me happy. In the last year I have erected 8500m of stock fencing and 1250m of post and rail. What pictures would you like me show you to prove I'm good at fencing? Pictures of my fencing or pictures of my post knocker?

not at tall mate you can you's my camera seeing i have finished for the season lol

Thank god for that, there will be plenty of room on your SD card ;0)

Seriously anybody that needs to shout about their tally,especially on a shared forum,ive little in common with,ego,s and all that.Whats wrong with hunting for the sake of it and bugger who gets to know?,good numbers lad,numbers that would mean more to me than more than others knowing about,keep at it.

put your pictures of your tally up it a hunting website after all or did you loose your camera

I don't think anyone has to prove anything with or without photos.

Enjoy your sport and don't worry what people think about you. That's always been my philosophy anyway :thumbs:

Thank god for that, there will be plenty of room on your SD card ;0)

there is mate just after clearing it lol

I don't think anyone has to prove anything with or without photos.

Enjoy your sport and don't worry what people think about you. That's always been my philosophy anyway :thumbs:

Well Matt that is the first time I have seen a post of yours I agree with :laugh::thumbs: