Chocolate Pat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and I'm thinking it doesn't matter what the coats like as long as it grafts ??

breed for work and type will follow and you wont go far wrong , working dogs isnt a beauty pagent

I have four generations of choc and black dogs in my kennels off same line out of v good blood i was lucky to acquire years ago. Theres def no stigma about chocs not working and they all go back to

Posted Images

1546161_10201945182285079_2112876321_n_z

Whats all the stigma around chocolate pats been no gud, do u think they have just been bred for the money in recent years?

good and bad in all mate its just some people are colour blind lately and the price idiots ask for them my mate got chocolate dog good dog so far bit mute hopefully he start baying a bit it just the craze a minute chocolate

exactly, it dunt matter about colour, coat, or f**k all as long as they do the biz, the only reason i asked bout the chocolate pat is when gt her a lad sad to me, nice dog but i haven't seen a good one yet :hmm: and thers always alot of banter about ther just inbred and useless now.

Nice coat on that.

And there was me thinking what a poor coat :-)

On a second glance quite thin (An early kick off at 2:30 with a fridge full of larger, lol) At least you cant plat it! haha.

Edited by Zerky
  • Like 1

chocolate or black it makes no difference, everybody knows bronze ones work better :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lovely stamp of bitch mate

took one litter out of her, not one made anything near her stamp in both looks or ability a crying shame

chocolate or black it makes no difference, everybody knows bronze ones work better :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

took one litter out of her, not one made anything near her stamp in both looks or ability a crying shame

some times things never go to plan and ive seen nice out of ugly thats terriers for you mate

some times things never go to plan and ive seen nice out of ugly thats terriers for you mate

i could have handled ugly :laugh::laugh:

i could have handled ugly :laugh::laugh:
that why mine are ugly lol