Happy Days!

Went out today with a mate, we had some earths in mind to try on my permo but had a little bit of a walk before we got there. As usual I let my young dog of before we get to the spot just so he's cleaned himself out . Anyway as we're walking along the hedgerow he's got nose down and scenting up. I not worried because theres nothing there , famous last words I know lol and yep you've guessed it he goes down a old rabbit hole . Within minutes he starts baying then its goes quiet then baying again ,a quick check on the box 0.9 down so we start down and in no time we open up to him on old red . We dispatched quickly and let him have a rag . To say I was pleased was an understatement . So the day carries on checking earths . On the way back to the motors we spots another fox sunning himself on a bank about a field away as we get close he slips down the bank and into a earth that we didn't know was there in some thick bramble . By now my pups right up for it so I lets him of he flys to ground makes contact straight away. Then before we could get the box turned on out comes Charles out of another hole that we didn't see ,with my young un about ten seconds behind him. So we dug one and bolted one with him and to be truthful I'm buzzing like a teenager lol . Sorry for the long post but I thought I'd share the day .

• Like 11