Jamie Wilson Dogs Taken

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO sorry to hear about your loss Shadrack...   I'm not a coursing man,.I only keep rough and ready hedgerow curs,..nothing of the class that you guys run... However,..although they are mostly pets

Thanks for all the comments lads gives me bit more hart to stay in the dogs carnt even explane wat I'm going through at this moment in time wat type of scum can steal a mans dogs even old hazel who is

or having them stolen to order as JD said very distinct dogs lads, however a mate on another site had one stolen last weekend and the twats shaved it out and sprayed painted black fringing on it (lik

SO sorry to hear about your loss Shadrack...

I'm not a coursing man,.I only keep rough and ready hedgerow curs,..nothing of the class that you guys run...

However,..although they are mostly pets and of scant value to these dog thieves,..I can definitely imagine how empty and helpless you must feel ...it must be fecking terrible.... :no:

I've thought about this Dog and Ferret stealing business for a long time now,..and having given the subject much consideration,..and obviously taken into account the various 'theories' and often crazy reasons put forwards as to WHY ????

My own take on it is,....these folk are just total c**ts,...they want what others have got..

They cannot produce good stock themselves,.so they take the shortest of short cuts,..and simply chor it...

To say that such things have always gone on,.is a truism,.however,..there is a massive increase in livestock thefts, and I don't for one second believe that it is some organised UK network of dog and ferret rustlers,..this is the work of creatures who have, no soul, no heart and no capacity for understanding the hurt they produce and the fear that they engender in genuine hunting men,..especially those of us who are getting on a bit, and do not want to be involved in such hassle..

Personaly,..such an intrusion into my own, private, trusting world,.has left me sickened and has soured the game for me...I no longer want to share my days out, offer opinions or even meet fresh faces and talk the talk...

Facts are, as you get older,.you need a few good men around you,..it is often a lonely game,..but you have to be so fecking careful and keep things to yourself, for fear of jealous vermin slinking in..

This is a great shame...because as hunting men,..it is the fraternity, closeness and passion for the game, that has helped us all endure...Sadly,..we must all face the fact that friends sometimes come with smiling faces,...but their warm mask, can hide an ice cold heart....

I do hope you get your beautiful dogs back fellah...

All the best, Phil.

• Like 19

Dont see how there can be any doubt who is stealing most the dogs...

No point trying to think rationally about it,sure some might be stolen for a few quid,maybe breeding,but most are just becouse thats what they do, they see it they want it they take it.Get a few pats on the back.Try it have a story to tell,it then aint worth much,easy come easy go.

Sad but true.

• Like 2

Well i am deeply saddened for You Shadrack ......, that this has occured, and i truely HOPE You get them back, think carefully of all the routes to and from the dog,s locations and ALL fields that the dogs could have been tried on..... ( dont think for one moment, they will miss and oppotunity to spin them! ) i know its a lot of hard work, but i am sure many mates are willing to Help You, these dogs are hot too handle as in they are well know to many .....BUT some one will have seen something ,a 4 x4 or simular.... a dog in a field so and and so forth and some of You are going to HAVE to walk where some fear to tread.......it was through some of these methods C G and T M got theirs back.

The very best of Luck!!

and to all that read, please look at the folks around You? do they have a new dog ( Lurcher Type) as its been mentioned they may have had their appearances changed, I dont think we are going to get names. as every one i am sure will be in fear of reprisals.

Phil L You are spot on...... sadly the land of friendship etc is dead and buried along with the ban.

• Like 1

any sign of your dogs shadrack???? defies belief that some scheming. thieving c**t would do this to anyone, let alone a dog man, keep at it mate, they will know the heat is on, guaranteed they will hear about it, sometimes property gets to hot to keep, then you get your dogs back............................... never give up on them fellah, all the very best of luck to you in your quest.

Regards

• Like 1

just been on doglost there some very clear pics of hazel lily n finn on ther ,,they say there was some saluki lurchers on that raid today in kent ,,nice to av a good look at the pics you never know they could be among them or someone elses that have been stolen ,,keep looking jamie we all will be ,,,

• Like 2

What about that lad who has been nicking the ferrets down south ? LeeC ? did he also have a coursing dog and was very friendly with a lot of people on this site..? He might be passing on details etc etc.

my guess all along is that most of it is Antis ..They are putting people out of action in there own way,maybe passing dogs around between the do gooders and rescue brigades and that's why nobody can suss where the dogs are going 90% of the time.

Theres always going to be the usual thefts by the skag heads and low lifes etc etc..but this is all too organised and hush hush for the usual run of the mill burglars.

Quite possible,.But would they have had the info of Jamie being in court that day?

gutted for you jamie richy phoned me straight away, did he give you the number for doglost their top people running that and not scare to push the police where the police dont want to go praying you get them back mate .and i never have thanked you enough for getting my boy for me .

• Like 1