Teen Lays Down His Life To Stop Suicide Bomber

14 year old Aitazaz Hassan Bangash was waiting for school to start. When he saw a suspicious person dressed in his schools uniform approaching intent on entering. The young fellow realized what was happening, saw what had to be done, and did it.

article-2536545-1A8714A600000578-243_306

RIP Aitazaz.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/world/asia/pakistan-boy-stops-suicide-bomber/

• Like 5

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

religion is all bollox anyway in my opinion just a controll method to keep the masses in line

14 year old Aitazaz Hassan Bangash was waiting for school to start. When he saw a suspicious person dressed in his schools uniform approaching intent on entering. The young fellow realized what was ha

So does 1 bird 2 weeks

What I really don't get is why a suicide bomber would target a school full of other Muslims.

It's just all seems fcuekd up to me? What a crazy religion.

Same sort of sectarian shit that has been happening between the different factions of Christianity for the last few centuries mate.. One group thinks their interpretation is the right one and any who say different are their enemy..

What I really don't get is why a suicide bomber would target a school full of other Muslims.

It's just all seems fcuekd up to me? What a crazy religion.

Same sort of sectarian shit that has been happening between the different factions of Christianity for the last few centuries mate.. One group thinks their interpretation is the right one and any who say different are their enemy..

bang on malt. Edited by jonah.

Crazy world aint it with how far everything has come along get people still believe in something that there is no proof off. If mankind ever makes it into space and lives on another planet I hope they don't allow any religion.

• Like 1

Is it just me who thinks he was just unlucky? I'm pretty sure if he knew the c**t had a bomb he wouldn't have been as quick to rugby tackle him.

I'm of the impression he knew exactly what was going on. Just like the kids around here now a drive by when they see one coming down the street. It just comes with the territory.

ATB